Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Default The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The dead bodies are starting to pile up in America as New York, Hawaii and North Carolina beg FEMA for “Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Teams” (DMORT)
    (Natural News) America is about to be flooded with dead bodies from the coronavirus epidemic that's now burning its away across the nation. With over 68,000 confirmed infections and over 1,000 confirmed deaths already in America, the nation is on track to see at least 100,000 coronavirus deaths in the coming months. NYC Mayor Bill De … [Read More...]

Hospitals in NYC are nearly “maxed out” due to coronavirus infections and deaths
    (Natural News) An influx of new patients with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is reportedly overwhelming the hospital system in New York City, which is already on the verge of being "maxed out," according to former United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) head Scott Gottlieb. Speaking to CNBC, Gottlieb, who no longer works in … [Read More...]

NYC Cuts Subway Service By A Quarter After Ridership Plummets 87%

At least 52 MTA workers have tested positive for the coronavirus amid an ongoing debate over public transport safety...

Four Seasons Hotel Manhattan Provides Free Rooms to Medical Workers
    The five-star Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan will provide free rooms to doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel ...

NBCUniversal CEO Tests Positive For COVID-19, "Apocalyptic" Surge Rocks Hospitals In New York, New Orleans: Live Updates

Navy Hospital Ship to Arrive in NYC on Monday
    A U.S. Navy hospital ship will arrive in New York City on Monday to assist the area as ...

At US Epicenter: NY Parks Bustle, Subway Packed, Social Distancing Defied & Flaunted

In the belly of America's deadly outbreak epicenter, still plenty of deniers & defiers but also those simply forced to make it into work...

It sure has very very very quite around Times Square Nobody hardly there at all~! I have a site that shows the area on live cams And very very few cars. No Cabs At All. One or 2 bicycling around the streets absolutely NOTHING for days as I have gone to the site a few times. Two or three people walking At A Distance~! See for yourself.

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork...e/?cam=tsrobo1

Second homeless New Yorker dies from coronavirus
    The latest victim, a man in his 70s, passed away Thursday, said DHS spokesman Isaac Mc