Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

1004 people died in police custody in the United States last year .....shocking... 213 of those were black. 791 were white. 164 people died in police custody in the Uk last year, again, shocking... 16 of those were black, 148 were white.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York Undercover Nurse Confirms COVID-19 Criminal Hoax

Infowars.com - June 10, 2020 -
    Learn the truth behind coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    New York Undercover Nurse Confirms COVID-19 Criminal Hoax

Infowars.com - June 10, 2020 -
    Learn the truth behind coronavirus.
    if she's telling the truth it sounds like the patients were actually killed for insurance money to be earned by the hospital----that may be murder

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    if she's telling the truth it sounds like the patients were actually killed for insurance money to be earned by the hospital----that may be murder
    But then you have to see where that info came form a most un-respected source info wars. WOW I can't believe ANYONE would still be posted the bs coming form that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    But then you have to see where that info came form a most un-respected source info wars. WOW I can't believe ANYONE would still be posted the bs coming form that site.
    she is not the only medical worker to complain about problems in treatment of covid, iread about problems with the prescious ventilators two weeks after they started using them.
    Alex Jones is not perfect but he does get inside stories and is not afraid to air them---which is why he is banned on youtube,btw

First Lady of New York City Says Police-Free New York “Would Be Like Nirvana, a Utopia” – Says She’s Proud of Daughter After Arrest (VIDEO)

Investigation Reveals How Cuomo & De Blasio Made Coronavirus Pandemic Worse

Duo’s failures largely get a pass from the media

At least 250 convicted and accused criminals freed from New York’s Rikers Island prison have been rearrested 450 times thanks to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) jailbreak directive.
    New York Police Department (NYPD) data reported by NBC New York’s Melissa Russo reveals that since Cuomo issued a statewide order demanding jails and prisons release inmates to abide by social distancing measures in late March, at least 250 inmates from Rikers Island have been rearrested.