Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    There are a few ghettos where things like this occur, but the mayor has a lot to do with the weak response.
    We have plenty of riot police, they are not being used as you can see.
    For 10 million people the city is really not bad in most neighborhoods

NYC: 14-Year-Old Shot in Neck as Former NYPD Commissioner Warns City Will “Get a Lot Worse”

Dan Lyman - July 7, 2020 -
    Another young victim critically injured as shootings surge in US cities
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“Police don’t patrol here. They may come through once in a while, you know, they but don’t patrol.
    They don’t patrol and you have the projects. The kids, whatever, come down this block. It’s just disheartening. It really is disheartening that we’re living like this,” a local resident told
    Spectrum News.

from the article----appealing for the city not to cut the police budget.

There is NO WAY New York State’s Nursing Home COVID-19 Death Totals Are Accurate — Not a Chance in Hell

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/512971/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Baby Killed, Three Injured in Shooting at Brooklyn Cookout

Dan Lyman - July 13, 2020 -
    Surge in NYC shootings leaving many children wounded or dead