Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

de Blasio’s ‘Crucial’ Coronavirus Hospital Closed After Treating Only 79 Patients

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

"COVID" deaths

De Blazio
    Paints Another Black Lives Matter Mural, As Shootings Plague NYC

Mayor Bill de Blasio helped paint a new Black Lives Matter mural in front of the Family Court on Jamaica Avenue in Queens Thursday afternoon. https://t.co/tVTmmg1n7r
    — amNewYork (@amNewYork) July 30, 2020
    Priorities.
    Via NY Post:
    Mayor Bill de Blasio rolled up his shirtsleeves to paint another Black Lives Matter mural on a city street Thursday, but offered no solutions to tackle rising crime as 10 more New Yorkers were shot in The Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn in just the last two days.
    De Blasio grabbed a roller to fill in the yellow letters spelling out the movement’s slogan on Jamaica Avenue near 150th Street in Queens. He also posed for photos with constituents under a street sign at Jamaica Avenue and 153rd Street that was renamed “Black Lives Matter Avenue.”
    Keep reading…

NYPD Releases Footage of Shooting as NYC Gun Violence Tops 2019 Figures

Dan Lyman - August 3, 2020 -
    Another grisly ambush caught on tape as violence grips city