Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    At US Epicenter: NY Parks Bustle, Subway Packed, Social Distancing Defied & Flaunted

In the belly of America's deadly outbreak epicenter, still plenty of deniers & defiers but also those simply forced to make it into work...
    As you can see,folks in NYC do not take this virus very seriously, there is little indication that all these doom reports are even based in reality.
    Usually word of mouth warnings will get more reaction, but there seems to no one with a chilling report to share..

I live a few miles from the infamous Elmwood hospital which reportedly has people dropping like flys. But not one story to back it up so far

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    As you can see,folks in NYC do not take this virus very seriously, there is little indication that all these doom reports are even based in reality.
    Usually word of mouth warnings will get more reaction, but there seems to no one with a chilling report to share..

I live a few miles from the infamous Elmwood hospital which reportedly has people dropping like flys. But not one story to back it up so far
    Why don't you take a look see at Times Square if you think people are not taking it seriously? The link is a Live camera look at Times Square. Two cars were driving and at 8:30 NY Time it should be bumper to Bumper~! And it is NOT ------ Go ahead take a look for yourself. 5 people in the picture LOL 2 cars and maybe a bus at once Now that is EMPTY~!!!!! And on a Friday night too. https://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork...e/?cam=tsrobo3

Now I remember why you've been on ignore all these years, back into the closet w/you!
    Top CDC official warns that what we’re seeing in New York where coronavirus is exploding is NOTHING compared to what’s coming
    (Natural News) American health officials around the country are becoming increasingly concerned that it’s simply not going to be possible to contain the still-burgeoning Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are warning that the explosion of cases in New York City is just the beginning. As exclusively reported by The Hill, the … [Read More...]
    Last edited by Lenno; 03-27-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well guys, I live here and I'm telling you what I see and what I'm not hearing. If you want to believe the news reports that's fine with me.
    Most people here want to go back to work, so I guess they would rather take their chances concerning the dreaded virus.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    Well guys, I live here and I'm telling you what I see and what I'm not hearing. If you want to believe the news reports that's fine with me.
    Most people here want to go back to work, so I guess they would rather take their chances concerning the dreaded virus.
    Cuomo On Possible New York Quarantine: ‘I Don’t Think It’s Legal’

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Developing Hot Spots’ – President Trump Mulls New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Quarantine

‘Developing Hot Spots’ – President Trump Mulls New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Quarantine

Trump has already Backed off. He won't do it. The Governors have to do it. Not The POTUS.

New York City Auctioned Off Extra Ventilators Due To Cost Of Maintenance: Report

But sure, let’s blame Trump.
    Via The Hill:
    New York City auctioned off hundreds of city-owned ventilators at least five years ago under Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration, according to an investigation by ProPublica.
    The city acquired the ventilators in 2006 under former Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration, when a new strain of the flu was circulating in Asia, according to a report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene obtained by the news outlet.
    The city began to acquire ventilators and “stockpile a supply of facemasks,” which were later auctioned off because the machines broke down and the health department “couldn’t afford to maintain them,” according to ProPublica.
    Years later, the city has become the epicenter of the novel coronavirus in the U.S., with 72,324 confirmed cases and at least 5,489 deaths throughout the five boroughs, the mayor reported Tuesday.
    Keep reading…