Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Defund The Police: Cops Stand By And Watch As 11 Year-Old Is Beaten Senseless By Mob Of Older Kids…

NYPD cops had a front-row seat to a five-on-one brawl — but let the violence play out rather than doing their jobs to break it up, The Post has learned.
    An 11-year-old girl was slapped, punched, kicked and even shocked with a stun gun by a group of five other girls after a basketball game around 7 p.m. Sunday on East 125th Street near Madison Avenue in Harlem.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Carl Icahn Officially Ditches NYC For Florida…

Carl Icahn has officially moved left New York City for Sunny Isles Beach in Florida.
    The billionaire activist investor has entered into a lease for a 23,463-square-foot office in the new Milton Tower, becoming its first tenant. He now occupies about one-fifth of the building, including both the penthouse and the 12th floor, Milton Tower announced this week.
    The Post first reported on Icahn’s plans to ditch his big city digs at 767 Fifth Ave. for sunny Florida last September. The 84-year-old investor, who grew up in Far Rockaway in Queens, moved into Milton Tower during the pandemic, its Executive Director Guy Gil told The Post.

De Blasio Denies Group’s Request For Blue Lives Matter Mural

De Blasio approved and helped paint a BLM mural on 5th avenue.

New York State Ranked WORST In Country For Economic Outlook, Study Finds

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/new-york-state-ranked-worst-country-economic-outlook-study-finds/