Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York Bar & Senate Introduces #Mandatory #COVID Vaccination Recommendation For ALL NY Residents - #vaccine https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20201108094129

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/A11179

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/n-y-state-bar-commi
    The resolution does contain conditions limiting its scope. Those include that the state government should only consider making vaccinations mandatory if voluntary COVID-19 vaccinations fall short of producing needed levels of population immunity; that an assessment of the health threat to various communities be made so that perhaps the mandate can be targeted; and that a mandate only be considered after there is expert consensus about the vaccine’s safety and efficacy.

By Jason Grant | November 07, https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20201108094129

Commies, every one....

Gone for good in New York City, due to Covid lockdown.

NY Gov Cuomo Calls For Pro-COVID Vaccine “Education Campaign” Directed At “Black, Brown and Poor Communities”

Andrew Cuomo Says He Learned ‘Humanity’ from Ted Kennedy, Who Left Woman to Die in Submerged Car

Andy Cuomo learned humanity from Ted Kennedy, and humility from Ted Bundy...