Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Murder, Burglary Soars in New York City During Coronavirus Lockdown

While New York City, New York remains under lockdown orders from Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) due to the Chinese coronavirus crisis, major violent crime continues to soar.

New York Refused To Send Nursing Home’s COVID-19 Patients To Nearly Empty USNS Comfort

New York health officials were warned in writing that a Brooklyn nursing home where 55 patients have died of coronavirus was overwhelmed — weeks before it began topping the state’s official list of resident COVID-19 deaths, damning emails show.
    Cobble Hill Health Center CEO Donny Tuchman sent a desperate email to state Health Department officials on April 9, asking if there was “a way for us to send our suspected covid patients” to the hospital built inside the Javits Convention Center or the US Naval hospital ship Comfort — the under-utilized federal medical facilities on Manhattan’s West Side.
    “We don’t have the ability to cohort right now based on staffing and we really want to protect our other patients,” Tuchman wrote in a chain of the emails reviewed by The Post.
    He was denied.
    Keep reading…

and he was the one crying about his own elderly momma---there are a bunch of Italian insults for such a loser but I will leave them to the reader's imagination

NYC Bill de Blasio: ‘No Regrets’ for Calling Out Jewish Funeral; Sorry for Being ‘Hurtful’

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio told the media Wednesday morning that he was sorry if anyone was hurt by the way he called out the Jewish community over a large funeral in Brooklyn Tuesday, but he had “no regrets.”

Joel B. Pollak29 Apr 2020, 8:47 AM PDT7

Bill de Blasio: NYPD Will Arrest Jewish Mourners Violating Social Distancing

Mayor Bill de Blasio promised to arrest Jewish mourners not adhering to social distancing decrees following Tuesday’s funeral for Rabbi Chaim Mertz in New York City.

Robert Kraychik28 Apr 2020, 9:40 PM PDT9,554

Mayor Bill de Blasio: NYC Schools Will Revise Grading System Due to Coronavirus

Democrat New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday that New York City’s public schools would be adopting a revised grading system for most of its students due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Katherine Rodriguez28 Apr 2020, 11:12 AM PDT167

‘Selfish’ Bill de Blasio, Wife Heckled for Taking Walk in Prospect Park
    New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, along with his wife Chirlane McCray, traveled to Brooklyn’s Prospect Park over the weekend, where they took a stroll and were heckled by locals in the area.