Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: The NYC Thread

Sad story but the more bicyclists on the road the the more deaths there will be.
    Riding at 5am in the dark is practically suicidal.
    If the motorist was drinking he's going to jail,possibly for years.
    So they run

Andrew Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put People in Cars, ‘Drive them and Get that Vaccine in Their Arm’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/26/andrew-cuomo-we-must-knock-on-doors-put-people-in-cars-drive-them-and-get-that-vaccine-in-their-arm/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York City Democrat Mayor Bill de Blasio defended the vaccine mandates he imposed upon the city, claiming “human beings do well” when manipulated with a “carrot and a stick.”
    Because that’s not totalitarian or anything.

“Human beings do well when they have carrot and stick. So, a mandate helps people to realize it’s time,” de Blasio said Tuesday on MSNBC.