Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: America is toast

Pretty good analysis, 4merfetus.
    Since we are a Communist country and have been so since 1861 or there abouts, The Commissars will steal what they have to to stay in business,
    and the rest of us get to scramble for resources to survive on, while others get some combination of robbed, imprisoned and killed.

Some expect to use secret money (Crypto) to protect themselves. And, the IRS has already figured out how to grab that secret money as well as
    money in banks, pension funds, and probably Corporate stocks and bonds too.

I just placed another order for 16 months worth of dehydrated, LTS food. At this point it's the best investment I can make and puts me at the 3 year mark.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The U.S. Is Falling Like Rome

Why should you be alarmed about the crisis on the United States southern border? Well because history is repeating itself....on purpose. The United States looks just like Ancient Rome did in its final days. Of course, Rome didn't fall in a day. But when it finally received its deathblow in 476 A.D., its world power status had declined due to several corrosive reasons. Germanic tribes had beaten Roman forces into submission as Rome had overextended its military and its defense budget. Government corruption reached epic proportions. And slave labor dried up forcing the complacent unskilled Romans to fend for themselves.
    But the final knife in Rome's back was that it lost its identity. Most importantly, Rome allowed the barbarian hordes to settle within its borders. Which eventually lead to an uprising, putting an end to the identity of a 1000 year old world power civilization.
    But as Biden floods the border with potential criminals while simultaneously unveiling new gun restrictions will nominate a top gun-control advocate to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. While waving his monstrous 2 plus trillion dollar green new deal infrastructure trojan horse as America crawls out of a Pandemic that could eventually wipe out 9 million small businesses. You can't help but conclude that America is being setup for annihilation.
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60...0a1c114859829d

Isaiah 5:
    The Creator planted a garden/vineyard, built protective walls, hedges and watchtower;
    Fertilized it, watered it.
    It brought forth BITTER FRUIT.
    So He broke down the watch tower, hedges and walls and raised a flag to the nations to come plunder the garden
    And they did, and no one was able to stop them, and they did not get tired.
    This is what is happening. In addition, America has been invaded by the Prince of Gog.

Because USA serves the anti-Christs, it has become a Babylon, and I'm not accusing Persia.

Global civilization expert Fred Markert talks about America’s collapse – Part 3: The Future

Back in August 2020, the Health Ranger and Natural News founder Mike Adams sat down with civilization expert Fred Markert to talk about America’s collapse. Markert touched on the origins of the plot to destroy America, whose seeds were first sown in the 1930s. He also mentioned different signs that clearly showed the U.S. is on the brink of collapse. Now, he tackled the ways how this collapse could be averted.
    Markert, who is also a minister, quoted a passage from the book of the prophet Jeremiah. The verse reads: “If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.” He said that if enough people repent and go back to Christ, God will turn things around.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-...-3-future.html

The Americans are so brainwashed, that they don't even know what they are guilty of.
    How can they confess when they are so completely bamboozled?
    Millions of them are rushing out to get themselves VAXed to death.