Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: America is toast

Default America is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"It's Safe!" - FDIC Urges Americans To Keep Their Money In The Banks

“Your money is safe at the banks. The last thing you should be doing is pulling your money out of the banks thinking it’s going to be safer somewhere else..."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Renowned Chef Floyd Cardoz Dies After CCP Virus Diagnosis
    World-renowned chef Floyd Cardoz died Wednesday in New Jersey at age 59. Cardoz had tested positive for the ...

My family doctor is positive, hospitalized and now on a ventilator. Damn.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

1 in 4 Americans Would Refuse COVID-19 Vaccine from Government

Only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    1 in 4 Americans Would Refuse COVID-19 Vaccine from Government

Only one?

I'm surprised it's that low.

Trump will get out there and endorse the vaccine and it will be administered at rallies. Then six months later we find out something horrible about it or some horrible people were involved and people will be saying, "Trump didn't know ... give him a break."

Biologically, I don't know there will ever be a legitimate vaccine for this. This is an RNA virus. They mutate like crazy. They'll produce something they CALL a vaccine, infections will still happen, and they'll say, "This would have been so much worse without the vaccine." Same as they do for the flu vaccine now. Maybe it's even true.

Yet one more disease has been added to the world's ecosystem. Spanish flu has NEVER gone away. All those flu deaths every year are a continuation of that previous pandemic. There's big outbreaks every 10 years or so that just don't make the news.

I am simply amazed at how fast people gave up their freedom when they were told there was something to fear. I've heard about this happening ... but never seen it in action. And the way they line up to report you to the government for so much as jogging on the beach or talking to your neighbor ...

Lenno's right. America is toast.

https://zerogov.com/2020/06/26/polic...-bill-buppert/
    Wait til the Pension Patrol learns that their retirement funds contain nothing as “investments” but other people’s debts, which will be going into default as 2020 lashes us all forward.