Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: America is toast

Supply shortages drive inflation to record levels

(Natural News) Inflation signs are picking as worldwide supply shortages are leading to price increases in raw materials in recent months. A number of consumer-facing companies are warning that the shortages and logjams are forcing them to raise prices. According to a recent report by the Institute of International Finance (IIF), the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

12 and 14YO engage cops in intense shoot-out. Brilliant FLIR footage showing highly detailed images of expended cases and shot gun wads during gun fight
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrats now openly calling for government confiscation of 5% of the wealth of those Americans who have earned the most… and next it will be 20%

(Natural News) Democrats misname organizations and legislation because they can't be honest with Americans about their tyrannical agenda or they would never get our support. Take, for instance, the latest attempt by a member of the party to allow the government to steal more of our wealth. "Rep. Thomas Suozzi (D-N.Y.), a member of … [Read More...]

Facebook VP admits fact-checkers are biased, pursue their own political agendas

(Natural News) A Facebook vice president has admitted that the company's fact-checkers are biased and could be using their positions in the company to pursue their own political agendas. This admission is based on a statement made by Sir Nick Clegg, Facebook's vice president for global affairs and communications. Before his tenure at … [Read More...]

USA has been engaged in perpetual legalized murder for over 100 years and people want "honesty" from these guys?

Deadly water tank explosion caught on astonishing video in Central Valley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv45UM29vto