Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Friday, August 14, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how ruthless the deep state people are, because their goal is to reduce the world’s population by any means possible. These same people have enabled Chinese scientists to produce a virus that would infect and kill people all year around, even during the summer. In the fall you will see the seasonal flu virus mutate, and infect people as you have seen in the past. In the fall you will also see a mutated corona virus that will be more deadly than the first corona virus. Both of these viruses will be spread among you using chemtrails.You may not be aware of how the deep state has been using chemtrails every year to spread the seasonal flu among your people. These chemtrails are full of aluminum oxide, flu virus, and many other toxic ingredients. The jet trail spreads out and spreads sickness wherever they go. So instead of criticizing your President, you should analyze the deep state and Chinese scientists who are the main cause of your people getting sick. My people, before these evil ones start spreading these new viruses, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. These evil ones will be cast into hell for their evil deeds, but My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020: (St. John Eudes)
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you to be prepared for the events in the fall which goes from September 21 to December 21, 2020. You already have see [sic] some hurricanes hit your country with even more to follow. You saw a 110 mph storm ruin almost half the crops in Iowa. You are seeing many fires out West and record high temperatures all summer. On top of this you are still dealing with the China corona virus and all of its restrictions. You will be facing even more virus attacks as the weather gets cooler. You are also seeing man-made chaos and destruction by the communist anarchists in your cities. This pre-tribulation will quickly turn into the evil tribulation of the Antichrist once the deep state starts forcing mandatory vaccines with mandatory chips in the body. When the viruses are about to be released in the chemtrails and mandatory chips in the body are put in place, I will be calling My faithful to My refuges with My angel protection. Be ready to leave for My refuges with your backpacks ready, and your souls ready with frequent Confession. At My refuges My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and you will be healed of your ailments by looking on My luminous cross in the sky. Be thankful that My refuge builders and My angels will provide for your needs. Once most of My faithful are separated from the evil ones at My refuges, then I will bring My justice of fire down on the evil unbelievers. Pray to save souls before it is too late, and they are lost in hell.”

Thursday, August 20, 2020: (St. Bernard)
    Jesus said: “My people, not only are you preparing your souls with Confession, but you need to be ready for more serious weather events, in addition to the fall viruses. In the vision you are just coming into the Light of My Word, and then you will be tested with flooding from your hurricanes. You are entering into the heart of your hurricane season, and America will be tested because of your abortions, sexual sins, and the violence in your cities. You could also see more restrictions that will be forced on you by the authorities and the deep state because of the viruses. Refuse to take any vaccine or chip in the body when it becomes mandatory. When your lives are threatened, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. Fear not, because My angels will make you invisible to the evil ones who want to kill you in the death camps.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, caves are one of the places of refuge that My angels will lead you at the appointed time. I have given you messages about coming to My refuges when you receive My inner locution.When I call you, you can call on Me and I will have your guardian angel lead you with a small flame to the nearest refuge. On the way to My refuges your angel will place a shield of invisibility over you so the evil people cannot see you. My angels will also shield you from any demons on the way to My refuge. Trust in Me that I will protect My faithful from all evil.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary

August 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, just as My angels disregarded your covid protocols, so your people should examine why you cannot allow more people into your churches. You are letting your governors dictate health policies, even when there are fewer cases, and only a small percentage of your people are at risk to die from this virus. You could have outdoor Masses with plenty of room to keep your distance. You could have every other row vacant, instead of having two rows vacant as in your church. You could have more Masses to accommodate all of your people, so they could attend Sunday Mass in person. Do not let your leaders keep you from coming to Mass, when you can go into other stores with more numbers than in your churches. Be prepared, My people, to come to My refuges before a worse pandemic virus will be brought into your country to ruin your economy and kill many people. I will give you all an inner locution when to come to My refuges, and you better leave within 20 minutes, or you could be captured and killed. Trust in Me to protect you at My refuges, and I will provide for all of your needs.”

Thursday, September 3, 2020: (St. Gregory the Great)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more people having money shortages in their budgets, and some have to get their food from their local food shelves. Others are suffering from hurricanes or fires out West. It would be good to make some donations to help your local food shelves, and even help the Hurricane Laura victims. Your news reports are estimating this hurricane damage will cost $9 billion. I have been asking My faithful to store some extra canned foods because you could see more shutdowns that could even keep you from coming to your grocery stores.Pray that your people will be able to find enough food for their needs this winter.”

Thursday, September 3, 2020: (St. Gregory the Great)
    Jesus said: “My people, this is a serious message when you see this symbol of death that will be coming over your land. You will be seeing more deaths from the mutated corona virus and a mutated seasonal virus with another possible pandemic shutdown.This will be more serious as you will be seeing more deaths than from your first virus attack.You could also see unrest continue from your evil mobs, and problems with people trying to find food for their families. If your people do not repent of their sins, you could see more of My justice fall on your people. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the protection of My refuges. Pray for the saving of souls because you are about to enter the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

www.johnleary.com

Thursday, September 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you do not realize how this pandemic virus has changed your lives, because you have been brain-washed with the control of the deep state. The deep state has partnered with China in creating this virus that makes people sick both in the winter and in the summer.These are the people to blame for your unemployment and those who have died from this virus. The deep state and the Chinese scientists are working together to take over the world.This virus attack was meant to create fear and destroy your economy so China could be in control.This vision of being free of all of your virus restrictions is an example to show you how the deep state is conditioning your people for a communist takeover. This is just like the people who are controlled in communist China. You will see an attempt by the evil ones to take over America by force. When My faithful’s lives are in danger, I will call you to My refuges. When you come to My refuges after the Warning, you will be free of your virus restrictions. You will be healed of any ailments by looking on the luminous cross or drinking your spring water. You will be protected by My angels from the evil people, but you will be confined to the borders of your refuge throughout the tribulation. Trust in Me to provide for your needs.”

Friday, September 11, 2020: (Vincent Poche Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, I call many people to share their faith with others, and a few people I give special missions to share messages with My faithful. I have been sending messages of warning and preparation for a time of the coming tribulation. You have been seeing some difficulties with the corona virus and the communist mobs who are threatening to take over your government. Picture your life under more restrictions and even a possible threat to your life when your country is eventually taken over. I have given missions of having refuges to a few people, and you, My son, have been obedient to carrying out My suggestions for your refuge. Because the evil ones will have more influence on your lives, you will need My angels to protect you. You are remembering all the people who died in the Twin Towers plane crash on 9-11-01. This was a false flagdestruction that was brought upon your people by the deep state.Now the deep state is using viruses and chemtrails to reduce the population as their goal.The sickness and plagues coming, will take even more lives. So be prepared to leave your homes for My refuges when I give you My inner locution. Do not take any vaccine or flu shots that could damage your immune system. Even avoid getting virus tests if you can postpone medical procedures. There are many false positive tests that could separate you from your loved ones with your quarantine controls. Pray for My help and protection during these next dangerous events.”

Vincent Poche: The Lord told me that he needs prayers and Masses for his soul in purgatory

I concur that another strain will be released sometime around haloween weekend maybe sooner, the timing would be right

www.johnleary.com

September 17. 2020

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for stocking up on some bulk food items. You will be making bread for the people, and this is why you bought three CampChef ovens that are heated with propane. You bought two more propane tanks and you ordered two more adaptors for connecting your ovens to your propane tanks. You also bought more 25 lb bags of flour to make your bread. Another bulk purchase was buying some 25 lb bags of rice. You are getting close to times when you may be quarantined to your homes without being able to get to your stores. As your weather, riots, and fires are testing your country, you will soon be called to My refuges for your protection and supplies to survive with My multiplication of your needs.”

September 17. 2020

Jesus said: “My people, your country is suffering from the latest hurricanes of Sally and Laura. This has been a very active hurricane season, and you still could see even more destruction to come. You also have seen a lot of damage from your fires in the West. These events happen every year, but they are happening with more frequency and destruction than other years. I have told you that this fall you would be tested in ways you have not seen.One of these events is the violence displayed by the Antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs who are threatening to take over your country. You will again see more virus and flu attacks on your people, but refuse to take any virus vaccine or flu shots because they will harm your health more than these diseases.You could see another shutdown, or more violence from the mobs that could try to stop your election. The left threatens a coup after the election if your President wins. Pray for peace, but you may soon be called to My refuges to protect your lives from being killed by the violent mobs.”

October 2, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen over 200,000 people die from this corona virus, and now your President has tested positive with symptoms. He is being quarantined in the hospital, and the doctors are watching his case. This has added publicity to this virus which is very contagious, even in the summer months, which is a sign that it is laboratory created. I have given you messages that this virus will mutate into a more deadly virus in the fall, just as your seasonal flu will be starting soon.This is all happening a month before your Presidential election. I have mentioned that October will have some severe trials for your country. I will also repeat a previous message that when you see a lot of people dying around you from a new virus, this will be your sign to come to My refuges for your healing.You will see My Warning occur before any deadly outbreak, but after the conversion time of six weeks, I will warn you by an inner locution when you need to come to My refuges.More people will be killed by this mutated virus, so you want to leave for My refuges as soon as I warn you. My faithful will remain at My refuges throughout the whole tribulation. My angels will heal you at My refuges of any virus, and they will protect you from the evil ones. I will provide food, a place to stay, and daily Holy Communion at My refuges, so have no fear and trust in My protection.”

Saturday, October 3, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are blessed to be able to receive My Body and Blood every day in Holy Communion. Despite all the virus attacks and riots in the streets, you are consoled to have Me with you at every Mass. You need to be thankful that you can receive Me in person, because only some months ago, you could not come to church because of your lock down. You will see another possible lock down when more sickness will be upon you. At that time you may be prevented again from coming to daily Mass, and you will be fortunate to come to your food stores. It is when you are denied coming out of your house, that you will appreciate your daily Mass even more.Rejoice and be thankful for My gift of Myself, while you still have open churches. Trust in Me that My angels will protect you at My refuges.”

October 3, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to understand how the deep state works because it is led by Satan. The first step is to create the problem, and China and the deep state created a new virus that continues to make people sick. Part of their goal is for total control, as with the first shutdown. Another goal is to reduce the population. You now have the framework for the next problem, because soon you will see a worse virus that will kill even more people. The next step is to create the solution. The solution will be a vaccine that people will be told that they will be healed. In fact this vaccine will be worse than the disease, and it will be combined with a chip in the body to tell if you had the vaccine. There is even a threat that the evil ones may use nano particles to cause a control of your body. This chip or nano particles will be the mark of the beast. So do not take any vaccine and do not take any chip in the body, because it will control your mind. Refuse to take any flu shot. Refuse to worship the Antichrist, and avoid taking a virus test if possible. The authorities will try and kill all of those people who do not take the vaccine and the chip in the body. Also refuse to use 5G devices because the microwaves will harm your body. I mentioned before when you see a lot of people dying, you are to come to My refuges to be healed. This will be the chaos when I will bring My Warning experience. After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to the protection of My refuges with My inner locution. After the conversion time, get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers. You will be safe and healed at My refuges. So follow your guardian angel to My refuges. Have no fear because I will cast all of the evil ones into hell. My faithful I will bring into My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Thursday, October 8, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several hurricanes hit the United States in the Gulf of Mexico region. Each storm has brought surges, wind, and plenty of rain. The ground is so saturated with water, that more rain could cause more flooding. The people in Louisiana need to be prepared for some possible flooding. I know you have hurricanes every year, but this year has been much more active than previous years. It is the hitting of land by these hurricanes that has caused a lot of damage along the Gulf Coast. This should be a wake-up call to many Americans to see the need to repent of their sins. I told you that you would see one event after another, and these multiple storms are evident of these events. You will also see the coming flu season combine with a more deadly corona virus that could kill more people than your first attack. You could see more shutdowns as the numbers increase. I will warn My people before it is a danger to your lives, so you can come to the protection of My refuges, where you will be healed.”

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Jesus said: “My people, the deep state needs a strong reason to try and force your people to take a new vaccine and chip in the body. This is why it is in their plan to try and launch another more deadly virus attack against your country. They are planning to release the new virus from the chemtrails to try and stop the election.Many people could die from this new virus attack. When you see a lot of people dying in the streets, I will call My people to the safety of My refuges to heal them from this virus.Once you come to My refuges, you will be there until the end of the tribulation. Have no fear and trust in My protection.”

October 15, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that a worse virus would come this year. When you see people dying from this new virus, this will be a sign to come to My refuges. The evil ones, who are making this virus, want to reduce your population. This new attack may cause another shutdown which will be your sign to come to My refuges. I will heal you at My refuges, so have no fear.”

October 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned My people about the coming end time signs. You will see famine, earthquakes, and pestilence. When the virus returns with more cases, you could see more shutdowns. If the shutdowns are severe, you may not be able to go out to the stores for food. This could lead to a self-imposed famine, if trucks cannot supply the stores, and there is limited travel. The corona virus is the pestilence of your time. Now, I am also showing coming earthquakes that will be severe enough to topple buildings in your cities. Be prepared for many events that could cause many deaths. Amidst this chaos, the Warning will come to prepare sinners for the tribulation. After the conversion time, you will see the evil ones take over your country and the world. I will call My faithful to My refuges at the proper time, so you will be safe at My refuges with My angels protecting you and providing for your needs.”

October 18, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in many Gospels I speak about having no fear from evil people or diseases. There truly are the elite rich people who want to control the people through fear. They also have a desire to reduce the population, just as Satan is leading them. These rich people are using man-made viruses, like the corona virus, and vaccines to kill off people.They use the media to claim more cases of virus, when there are many false positives. They also claim more virus deaths, but people are dying from other causes. By using this fear of death from the virus, they use this to control your population, and provide reason to shut down your businesses to ruin your economy. You can see how these evil ones will provide a corona virus vaccine that will be dangerous for your health, and it will not stop the virus. They will then try and make this vaccine mandatory to control your population, and add a chip in the body to tell who had the vaccine.Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot, and do not take any chip in the body to control your mind. If they threaten your lives to imprison you for not taking the vaccine, you will need to come to My refuges which will be your new castle of protection by My angels. At My refuges you will have My luminous cross that you can look on, and you will be healed of all of your ailments and viruses. My angels will give you daily Holy Communion, and they will multiply your water, food, and fuels for your survival. So have no fear of the evil ones, because I will protect My faithful believers. Only those people, who believe in Me, will receive a cross on their forehead, that will allow them to enter My refuges. Fear is useless, but only have trust and faith that I will take care of My faithful with an invisible shield.”