Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Wednesday, May 27, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, you just read about St. Paul as he was leaving on a ship for Jerusalem. He told his flock of leaders of the faithful to be watchful of the savage wolves of the worldly evil people. Also, he warned them even about those people within the Church that want to divide My Church. My people, you are seeing this vice in the vision which means you are seeing these virus plagues which are being brought upon you as part of the pre-tribulation. There are evil deep state people behind the creation of these viruses. These people are the savage wolves that St. Paul talked about in your time. There are also masons and evil people in My Church who are trying to destroy My Church from within. You will see a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. When the next virus attack comes in the fall, many people will die. Before this comes, I will call My faithful to My refuges for their protection.You will see My Warning come before the Great Tribulation to give every sinner one last chance to be saved. This is why I have been encouraging My refuge builders to hurry up and finish any projects that still need fixing. Again if it is not possible to finish, I will have My angels fix whatever is needed. Trust in My Word to get your souls prepared with monthly Confession because you are about to see an evil in the Antichrist that you have never seen before.Do not be afraid because I will protect My faithful at My refuges, where I will provide for your physical and spiritual needs.”

Thursday, May 28, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you in many messages how this first wave of the corona virus is why you are living in the pre-tribulation. You have seen many deaths all over the world from this virus, and many nations have used a shut down to try and minimize the spread of the virus. This shutdown is being used to manipulate your leaders by the deep state to control your movements and ruin your economy. There are many evil people who made this virus, and purposely spread it all over the world to gain power and control over the people. This pre-tribulation is a sign that the tribulation is about to be brought about through a deadlier virus that will come in the fall. I have given this message to many of My prophets to prepare the people for an evil that you have not seen before. I told you before that your refuge preparations will be used, and you need to thank Me for having My faithful set up My refuges as your havens of protection during the tribulation. When your lives are in danger from mandatory vaccines and the chip in the body, I will give you an inner locution to leave immediately for My refuges within twenty minutes.My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival. The angels will expand your refuges to house all those believers who will come in faith. Be thankful to Me for all of My protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have a short time from now until the fall to stock up on your canned foods before another virus attack.I have warned you about this for several months. When the next virus attack comes, you may not be able to get out to the stores, or the stores may be empty of any foods.Be like the wise virgins by stocking up on canned foods while they are still available.Those people, who do not prepare, are like the foolish virgins who may starve without any food to eat.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is the plan of the one world people to force vaccines on everyone in the world when the next virus attacks you. This vaccine will also apply the mark of the beast on those who accept this vaccine.This is why I am warning My faithful to refuse taking this vaccine even if the authorities threaten to kill you if you do not take it. So refuse to worship the Antichrist and refuse to take the mark of the beast so you can save your souls with My help. My people will be choosing their eternal destination by either coming to Me in heaven, or come to the devil into hell.”

Saturday, May 30, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the first virus wave that has precipitated shutdowns in many countries, and it is destroying many economies.This is part of the one world people’s attempt to take over the world under a totalitarian means of control. They are also trying to destroy America, and this is orchestrated by the devil so these evil people can prepare the world for a takeover by the Antichrist.In addition to this first virus attack, now you are seeing groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifacausing riots and looting in your cities in the same plan for a takeover of America. Instead of building up your country’s infrastructure, these evil movements are trying to tear down your government to let the leftist communists take over in chaos. Your country was doing well just a few months ago, and now you are on the brink of a martial law. This perpetrated virus attack is the means for giving authority over to this shutdown that your governors are taking advantage of. If your people do not rebel against the loss of your freedoms, then you could lose your freedoms to a dictatorship. The leftist organizations are taking advantage of your weak leadership, as they try to use paid chaos for their takeover. Pray for calm and peace in your cities, instead of constant rioting and looting.”

Monday, June 1, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the plans of the deep state made clear before your eyes. This is not a plan just against your President, but these evil ones will use any means necessary for a take over of America. The deep state is behind the virus attack, the lock down, and now all of these riot attacks. The deep state will continue to cause events that could take down America’s economy and military. These events will continue right up to the fall when there will be another virus outbreak worse than the first. The evil ones’ time is short, so they will resort to any means they can use to take over your government. These paid riots are just the beginning. My refuge builders need to quickly finish up their preparations because the time to come to My refuges is getting close. Pray to convert souls while you can, and stock up on some food while you can also.”