Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Monday, March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am again giving you a preview of what your life review will be like, because I want you to be prepared, since My Warning is coming soon in your time. You will be seeing how the Democrats want total control over your people, and they will perpetuate this Covid crisis to try and force everyone to get vaccinated. Once a good share of the people have their shot, the authorities will try to mandate the vaccine for everyone. They will be issuing vaccine ID tags, and those people without a tag will find it almost impossible to enter stores or buy their groceries. When your lives may be at risk for not taking a shot, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges for protection by My angels. I keep telling you NOT to take any vaccine or flu shot, or you could die from the next virus attack. Trust in Me to multiply your food, if you cannot go into a grocery store. This means of control using vaccines, is the beginning of a communist takeover.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen shutdowns in various states because of your increased Covid cases. You will again see more Covid cases from the new mutation variants. This will be the second wave that could shut down your churches again. This will be mild compared to a new virus that will be released that could kill many vaccinated people.Before this deadly virus is released, I will send My Warning. After the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges. You will be protected by My angels and healed of any viruses at My refuges.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

UK gov’t. predicts ‘third wave’ of COVID deaths ‘dominated’ by those who are vaccinated

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...25#post2824125

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

April 8, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you in several messages how I would bring My Warning before the next deadly virus attack, and before mandatory vaccines. In the Warning I will warn My faithful that you will need to leave your homes for My refuges after the six weeks of conversion.I have died to save your souls from your sins, and I am giving you My refuges of protection to endure the coming tribulation of the Antichrist.”

April 12, 2021:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing most of the new Covid cases associated with the United Kingdom and the South African variant viruses. These new variants are more contagious than the original Covid strain. Some of the new vaccines are not killing these variant viruses, and the vaccinated people are shedding this variant virus to unvaccinated people. The vaccinated people are the spreaders, and these people think they are safe to roam about people.There are five states that are seeing a dramatic increase in Covid cases and most of these cases are the United Kingdome variant. Without a vaccine that can kill this virus, it will spread around rapidly. The vaccines are ruining your immune systems which is why I told people not to take the vaccines and avoid testing. You may soon see another shutdown in your homes. Try to build up your immune system with vitamin C and D along with Hawthorn pills and elderberry extract which has natural tamiflu. You can bless people with your Good Friday oil as well. Refuse to take any vaccine or boosters that claim to heal these variants. If your lives are in danger from these variants, I will call you to the safety of My refuges where I will heal you of any virus.”

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Friday, April 16, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are dealing with wicked, evil people who will do anything to take over your people, and they are ruthlessly planning to kill millions of people.These evil ones have a code of ethics among thieves in that they will always tell you how they are going to take you over.You have seen the one world people plan how to deal with a world pandemic virus before the Covid event happened.Now, the pandemic is causing deadly variants. This is because this virus mutates every ten hours according to some doctors. The same one world people are telling you that they plan to release another virus that could be deadly for vaccinated people. They will show you their plan soon after a good share of the people are vaccinated. Before they release this new virus, I will send My Warning so every soul will have one last chance to convert their sinful lives so they can be saved. You will be warned to come to My refuges during your Warning experience, where you will be healed of your sins and any sickness. After the time of conversion, I will send My angels to lead you to the safety of My refuges. Have trust in Me that I will lead you with flames to My nearest refuge. Once My faithful are in a safe place, I will unleash worse plagues on all of the evil ones who refused to convert their sinful lives. Only My believers with crosses on their foreheads will be saved. The evil ones will be killed and sent to hell. My believers will be brought into My Era of Peace.”
    Monday, April 19, 2021:Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the one world people proclaim that with viruses and vaccines they could reduce the world’s population by 15% or more.It is the devil who is prompting the development of pandemic viruses. These same evil ones are preventing real cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from being used to heal people from Covid-19.Your evil pharma people are making money on creating vaccines that will kill your people with the next bad virus. This is why I have repeated many times: ‘Do not take any virus vaccine or flu shot because they are designed to kill you.’The evil ones are using the media to try and get as many people as possible to take the deadly vaccines. These vaccines will change your DNA and they will kill people according to their plan.The vaccinated people can be saved by being blessed by the Good Friday oil and their belief that I can heal them at My refuges.Those vaccinated people, who do not seek My healing, will be killed with the next virus release.This is a deadly plan to purposely reduce the population where China spread this disease on purpose. I will bring My Warning and healing to protect My people before the next virus is released. I will bring My victory over these evil ones, as they will be killed and cast into the eternal flames of hell. Trust in My words and My healing for My faithful. Have patience and you will be healed by your faith in My healing power.”

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

May 20, 2021:

Jesus said: “My son, I showed you this evil yellow liquid before, to tell you that the evil ones already have made the next virus. The second vision of blood in the sink, is a sign that many people will die from this new virus that will kill many vaccinated people. The Covid vaccine is a bioweapon that was designed to kill the vaccinated people, and have them spread the virus to the unvaccinated people. When the new wild virus is released, this will kill the vaccinated people. You can use your Good Friday oil to help heal the vaccinated people, or they could be healed at My refuges. I will bring My Warning before this new virus is released, so I will give sinners a chance to repent before they could possibly be killed by the virus.”

May 20, 2021:

Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you this Warning experience to emphasize what I said before the evil ones will release the next deadly virus. I will bring My Warning before the next virus comes, so I can give every sinner a chance to be converted before many vaccinated people could die.I will give people an opportunity to be saved by coming to My refuge to be healed of any virus. Only My believers, who believe that I can heal them, will be allowed into My refuges.”