Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Exclamation COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Will be over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

March 13, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, when you see the darkness at night, I am talking about a power outage with no lights. You are seeing panic among your people over the corona virus, but only a few people have died from this virus. There are various countries that are closing down their borders to keep new people with the virus from entering. Now, you are hearing churches being closed in many states. You also are hearing rumors of states closing their borders, and banks limiting cash to ATMs. If you lose power, your online banking would be shut down. I told you before, when the evil ones want a takeover, they will shut down your power. All of these shutdowns are preparing you for total control. Once you see food shortages at your stores, you could see riots as people will be in search of food. Before such riots occur, I will warn My faithful that it is time to come to My refuges. My Warning will be in a time of such a chaos. I will multiply your food even before My Warning, if it is needed.Have no fear because My angels will protect My refuges both now and during the tribulation.If people are dying for any reason, I will protect My refuge people from guns because I will make you invisible to such people. My angels will put a shield from harm over all of My refuges. You will have daily Holy Communion, and perpetual Adoration at every refuge during the tribulation.Trust in My angels to multiply your food, water, fuels, and buildings for all that you will need to survive.”

March 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you were asking if there is going to be another epidemic worse than the one you are seeing now. You also read about the Spanish Flu of 1918 when millions of people died world wide and hundreds of thousands died in America. There was a mild version of the virus in the spring, a disappearance in the summer, and a much deadlier version of the virus in the fall. You can research the numbers of dead in the spring and the fall. (.5% deaths in spring, 2.5% deaths in the fall, 1.0% deaths in the following spring for the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919) I am confirming that your current version of the corona virus is similar, in that it will be mild in the spring, but the same virus will return in the fall, and it will be deadlier than it was in the spring.It is prudent to warn your people of the return of this virus in the fall, when more people could die in the fall than died in the spring. Keep your quarantine preparations ready to deal with the fall version of the corona virus.Pray that your people can remain isolated so you can minimize the spread and deaths from this virus.”

March 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you this small round window as a sign that you will have a window of opportunity to prepare for a worse virus that will come back in the fall.The round window is also a sign of My coming Warning that will come in a time of chaos. Even if the Warning does not come in the fall, I will call My faithful to My refuges if you see a lot of people dying in the fall. You are already hearing of a possible martial law or a mandatory quarantine in your homes. If your airplane flights are cancelled, and your state borders are closed, this will not allow you to travel to any more talks. You can still put your messages of the fall virus out on the internet. It is important to warn the people that your summer window of opportunity is time to stock up on food, and possibly get to Confession before the fall version of a worse virus.This virus is a laboratory creation that the evil ones are using to try and remove your President, and take over your government. Any martial law control could easily be the means for a takeover which could definitely be a time to come to My refuges. I will give an inner locution to everyone when it is time to come to My refuges. Give praise and thanks to Me because I am more powerful than the demons and any virus that I could cure so easily.”

March 22, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are fortunate to have My Eucharist today on Sunday, when all of My faithful should be coming to Mass. I am showing you in this vision a horde of black bugs, representing the demons, that have come into My Church to stop the Masses. All of My faithful, who come to Holy Mass, will not die from any corona virus.My protection goes out to all of My faithful who believe in My miracles. This time is a beginning tribulation that will happen before the Great Tribulation of the Antichrist.You know that this pestilence was started by China’s biological weapon in their quest for a world takeover. This weapon was created by evil people to reduce the world’s population. This spring will kill some people, but there will be a lull in the summer followed by a deadlier virus in the fall.When you see many people dying, I will call My people to My refuges, where you will be healed and protected from those people who are trying to kill you. Have no fear because I will provide for your needs at the appointed time.”

March 23, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, this swirling black movement is again a sign of the coming Warning. You are looking down into the black pit of hell that is being shielded from your eyes. It is out of the pit of hell that the demons enabled the Chinese scientists to make this evil virus that is now replicating all over the world.It is causing sickness and death all over. You will see a lull in the summer, but this virus will be even deadlier in the fall. Remember not to take any flu vaccine because it will only lower your immune system for other illnesses. Refuse to take any chip in the body as well. This is a time when you will have to trust in Me that I can heal infected people if they call on Me in faith. Swallow some holy water, and take your Hawthorn pills and elderberry extract. Keep praying that this epidemic will subside and people will be healed.”

March 24, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this chain because some people are attached to their jobs and their money, and they do not depend on Me for everything. But now with this pandemic virus, their jobs and their source of income are in jeopardy. Do not have fear for what you are to eat, what you are to wear, or where you will make your home. Trust in Me only and not your money, and I will find a way to provide for your needs. Many people are frightened by this corona virus, but only a small percentage of infected people are dying. Some people want to go back to work, but you are still peaking with many virus cases. It will take a few months for your infections to let up, as you saw in China. So be careful to stay home until your virus cases subside. You will have a lull in the summer, but a worse virus will return in the fall, so use your summer to stock up on food when you may not be able to go to the store in a lockdown. Pray that your medical people will have a cure for this virus, and pray that it will subside.”

March 27, 2020:
    Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I could look down through a narrow tunnel with a light at the end. Jesus said: “My people, you think your cases and deaths from the corona virus are bad now. I have told you how you will see a peaking of cases in a few months with a short lull, which will be a time to stock up on food. In the fall I told you also how the virus will return, and it will be deadlier. I am telling you that it will be a hundred or more times worse than you have now. At this point you are seeing 32,000 deaths world wide, but when the Spanish Flu hit, 50 to 70 million people died. The number of deaths in the fall could repeat millions of deaths at a much faster rate than you have now. I have been telling you if many are dying around you, I will call you to My refuges. To protect My faithful, it is most likely that I will be calling you to My refuges in the fall, so you can be healed and protected from any virus. In that case your refuge angels will put a shield of protection around you. The deep state people have a cure for this virus, and they will be retreating underground in their tunnels to try and avoid the deaths and riots for food. They have been buying up the dehydrated food for months, and storing it in their secret tunnels. Have no fear of this virus because I will be protecting My people at My refuges. I am affirming that you are in the time of a pre-tribulation before the Great Tribulation of the Antichrist.”

March 28, 2020:
    At the Eternal Father Chapel I was praying before our Adoration DVD. I could see a small cuckoo clock but the bird could not come out, and it was five minutes to 12:00. Jesus said: “My people, I want to explain to you what I mean by the term ‘pre-tribulation’, which is why I am showing you this clock. You are experiencing with this corona virus, the troubled time that was mentioned by Fr. Michel. The pre-tribulation time will be from now until the Great Tribulation begins when the Antichrist will declare himself. You will see a trial of the virus causing quarantines. The worse trial will be during the football season from September to February of the following year. Be prepared to come to My refuges in the fall when many will be dying from this virus.When you come to My refuges, you will be healed of any virus. When your lives are in danger, I will call you to My refuges, so do not be afraid of this evil virus. I will not leave My faithful as orphans to die from this virus. So listen to My call when you are told to come to My refuges. Remember to bring your backpacks, and have faith that I can heal you from this pandemic virus.”

www.johnleary.com

Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb
    http://www.call2holiness.org/TribulationProtection/TribulationProtection.htm

To The Refuges On Wings of Eagles
    http://www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

What is coming and how to prepare for it

http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Thursday, April 9, 2020: (Holy Thursday Mass at the Vatican)
    Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones, who are behind this current virus, want it to be even more deadly in the fall. In the fall when the flu season starts up, these evil ones will be using vaccines and elements in the chemtrails to make your immune systems more compromised. This will cause more people to die from this next attack of the corona virus.
    Refuse to get tested, and refuse to take any vaccine.When people start dying around you in large numbers, I will call you to the protection of My refuges. My angels and I will heal you of any virus, and prevent you from being infected. Have trust in My protection and My healing miracles.”

Jesus said: “My people, be prepared for an even worse economy when you will see a return of a more deadly epidemic virus in the fall.The deep state people want to reduce the population, so they will have less people to control. This is why the deep state will encourage vaccines and testing that will infect more people than before. They will do things to weaken people’s immune systems so more people will die. When you see people dying in large numbers around you, I will call you to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, when a worse pandemic virus comes in the fall, you will see a need for martial law to keep order. You may also see an attempt to force mandatory vaccines on people that could contain microchips.Refuse to take any flu vaccine, and refuse to take any chips in the body. Riots and a possible civil war could result. This is when I will call My faithful to My refuges when your lives are in danger. My angels will protect you from any viruses or from mobs trying to kill you. Be grateful that I am providing My refuges for your protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are suffering greatly when you cannot attend My Holy Week services. You can watch Mass on some TV programs, and you need to call on a spiritual Communion to be close to Me. It is hard for you to know when you could return to Mass in church because you will be suffering a worse epidemic in the fall. When you come to My refuges, you will have Mass with a priest. Even if you do not have a priest, I will have My angels bring you daily Holy Communion. Trust in My help with your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, your lives have been turned upside down when you have had to distance yourselves from people to avoid spreading this virus. You will need to have patience and trust in My protection because your lives will be tested more as time goes on. You will see more government control on your people as the deep state will takeover, and bring the Antichrist into power. You will be at My refuges during the Great Tribulation, and I will house and feed My people during that time. At the end of the Antichrist’s reign, I will bring My victory over all the evil people who will be cast into hell. I will then bring My faithful into My Era of Peace where there will be joy and no more evil influence.”

Mary said: “My dear son, this is a very somber day when you are reading the Passion and death of my Son, Jesus. This was one of my greatest sorrows to see my Son die on the cross. I know this was God’s plan of our salvation, but it still is difficult to lose a son. I want to thank you and all of my prayer warriors who are faithful to their daily rosaries. You have been praying for my intentions, which are for those suffering from this virus, and for the souls of your family. Continue to pray for these intentions. You have seen your doctors have success with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin antibiotic, as they have healed many patients. Some deep state people do not want to see cures because they want to use this epidemic as a means for a world takeover.If people see so many cures, they would have less fear of this virus, and you could return to your normal activities before your economy fails. Have trust in my Son’s healing and your doctor’s use of this malaria drug. Pray for your people to have less fear and obtain more supplies of these medicines to heal your people. Give this to your serious patients and they could be healed.”

Monday, April 13, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have celebrated this Holy Week and now you will be celebrating My Resurrection for fifty days up to Pentecost.Even now you are praying your Divine Mercy Novena as you approach Mercy Sunday. In today’s readings you read of St. Peter’s explanation of My Resurrection to the people of Jerusalem. In the Gospel you read of how the high priests bribed the soldiers to say that My disciples carried My Body off. Truly I resurrected as I gave witness later to My apostles. You have time in your homes to dwell on the glory of My Resurrection, and pray for those people who are suffering from this virus epidemic. Have patience and you will soon have a lull in your trial, before a worse virus will return in the fall. Pray for all of your relatives and friends that they will survive this virus.”

Jesus said: “My people, what you are experiencing right now is communist China’s new biological weapon to bring down America and other nations.The deep state has given China the means to make such biological weaponized viruses. The deep state is led by the devil, and this is the evil ones’ attempt to bring down your President and your economy. The same deep state people are using the media to put down the use of hydroxychloroquine because it actually cures people.Your President will need to find a way to heal people quickly so you can get back to work. The evil ones are using fear to paralyze your minds. Once this first wave of virus subsides, you may have a short time to stock up on food and supplements to build up your immune systems. Use your elderberry extract, Hawthorn, vitamin C, holy water, and blessed salt to protect yourselves from the worse virus in the fall. The virus attack in the fall may cause your government to postpone your elections.Pray for your people to be able to avoid this sickness, and heal those who are infected. You may have to come to My refuges when your deaths are many, and definitely come when your lives are in danger.”

Tuesday, April 14, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, during this Easter Octave you are rejoicing in My victory over sin and death. I continue to share My love for all of you every day at Mass, even if you cannot come to church. You all are still suffering your stay at home vigil to try and minimize the spread of this evil virus from China. You are starting to see the deaths and virus cases coming to a plateau. Hopefully, you will soon be able to come back to a limited activity, but this will only be a lull before you see a worse virus in the fall.
    Be prepared to come to My refuges when your lives will be in danger in the fall.Give praise and thanks to Me for having some people who have set up My refuges.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Wednesday, April 15, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, this virus epidemic is a biological weapon that was started in China as a means of controlling people all over the world.I have warned My people to build up your immune system with elderberry extract, Hawthorn, vitamin C, and holy water. The deep state people have been trying to put down the use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin because they have a plan to bring out a vaccine which could be made mandatory.I am warning My people as I have in the past, not to take any flu shot or vaccine because this could harm your immune system, and make you vulnerable to the corona virus, especially when it returns in the fall. These vaccines are not very effective besides, because the virus is constantly mutating.
    If your authorities make any flu shot or vaccine mandatory, then this will be like mandatory chips in the body, and you will need to come to My refuges to avoid being killed for not taking them. You are on the verge of being called to My refuges, so have your backpacks or roller boards ready to leave within twenty minutes when I call you. Trust in My Word and My angel protection, when you will be led to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

Thursday, April 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, for many years people did not believe they would see the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. I have told you in previous messages how you would see the tribulation and the Era of Peace in your lifetime. Now, you all are seeing this pre-tribulation of the trial of this corona virus both in this spring and later in the fall. This test will lead up to the declaration of the Antichrist and the beginning of the Great Tribulation. This is actually a blessing that you are living in this time, because after the tribulation, you will see My victory over the Antichrist and all the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. You will then rejoice as I will bring you into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time, until you die and come to heaven. So be patient through these hard years, when you will later have your reward with Me.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a new restriction at your grocery store where they only allow so many into the store at a time. You also are seeing many slaughter houses closing because of virus infections among the workers. This will create a meat shortage. You also are still seeing missing items on the shelves with limits of one. You will need to stock up on some items during the summer because you could see more restrictions of travel to stay at your homes in the fall. Pray that you will be able to get food during the fall corona virus attack.”

Jesus said: “My people, since you have more time at home, you have time to pray for your medical people and store clerks who need to stay well without getting infected by this virus. Pray also for those people who are sick so they could recover from this virus. Pray that your medical people can find medicines to help heal those who are sick. Pray also for when you will have to endure a more deadly virus in the fall. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, some of you are attending Masses on TV, as EWTN, so you can listen to the Easter readings that are so rich in celebrating My Resurrection. It is good to see how important it is to have a deep faith in your belief of My Good News of My Resurrection. Use this strong faith to get you through the suffering of your present quarantine in your homes. Unite your suffering with My suffering on My cross. Have faith that I will protect you from this virus, and I will heal My faithful at My refuges in the fall. Have no fear of this virus, and trust in My healing power.”

Saturday, April 18, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is difficult for man to understand My power over death, that I could raise My God-man Body from the tomb. My Resurrection is a moment in time when I conquered sin and death, and I opened the gates of heaven for those who are worthy. Because no one had ever raised themselves from the dead, this is why My apostles did not want to believe that Mary Magdalene saw Me at the tomb. The apostles also refused to believe the two disciples who met Me on the road to Emmaus, and they recognized Me in the breaking of the bread. It was only when I appeared to My apostles in the Upper Room that they finally believed in My Resurrection. I ate some baked fish to prove to them that I was not a ghost. So I want all of My faithful to believe in My Resurrection because you will need a strong faith to endure this present virus and the more deadlier virus that will come in the fall. Be prepared to come to My refuge when I will call upon you. You are about to celebrate Divine Mercy Sunday, and now you need Confession and your finishing novena to gain the plenary indulgence. I will bless you with My graces and My mercy as in this vision of My picture of the Divine Mercy.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have told you how I send My prophets to warn My people of any impending danger to your lives. You, My son, are one of My many prophets, and I have sent you to have people set up My refuges for the coming tribulation of destruction and death of many people. The devil has a short time, and he is leading the evil ones to reduce the population. I told you in previous messages that the quickest way to reduce the population is through deadly viruses. The deep state people are getting their underground cities ready, even as My refuge builders are getting their refuges ready.After the first wave of this corona virus, you will see a much deadlier corona virus in the fall that will kill many people. You will see a martial law and the authorities will try and force mandatory vaccines and chips on you to control the people.Refuse to take any vaccine or any chip in the body that will make you vulnerable to this virus. The chip will control your minds, so do not take it. As you see more disasters and this mandatory vaccine come, I will lead My faithful with your guardian angels to the nearest refuge of protection. Only My believers will be allowed to enter My refuges by the refuge angel. Your refuge angels will protect you from this virus, the natural disasters, and all the threats of the Antichrist and his minions. My angels will defend you and provide for your survival. You will soon see My victory over all of the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful from the evil ones, and all of their evil plans.”

Sunday, April 19, 2020: (Mercy Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, today is Mercy Sunday and I am taking mercy on My faithful by speeding up your time so you will have less to suffer during this pre-tribulation and the tribulation itself. In the Scriptures it mentions a 3½ year time of tribulation and that I will shorten the time for the sake of My elect. This physical speeding up of time is part of My mercy. You will be seeing difficulty in getting people back to their jobs, because many small businesses could fail due to no income. So there will be many unemployed people and your economy will suffer a deep drop. Just as some of you will be getting back to a partial normal, then you will face a deadlier virus in the fall. Many people will die, and you will see an even worse economy that could cause a martial law. When many people are dying, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges. Have no fear of the evil ones because My angels will protect you and heal you. Be prepared also for the coming Warning that will happen in a time of chaos.”

Note: We had a meeting at a local hospital with all of us staying in our cars, and we prayed the rosary and tried to launch a rosary made of balloons, but it failed to get off the ground. Heaven was pleased with our attempt to celebrate Divine Mercy with our rosaries.

Monday, April 20, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of Lenin puts a focus on communism and the desire of the communists to take over the whole world. This pandemic virus you are experiencing is a plan to ruin your economy and allow the Chinese communists to overtake your country financially, and eventually militarily.Not only is China building up its military, but they are using viruses as military weapons to control people. This virus was purposely spread to kill as many people as possible in the West. In the fall they will deliver another crushing blow of a more deadlier virus against the world. The evil ones are close to accomplishing their agenda of total control. Fear not, My faithful, because I will protect My people in My refuges. It is I who will deliver the death blow to all of the evil ones who will be cast into hell.”

Recommended Reading:

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

Thursday, April 23, 2020:
    Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many rich and famous people who worship Satan, and they are carrying out Satan’s plans. Satan hates man and he is encouraging his subjects to do everything to reduce the population of the world. One of these means is by spreading deadly viruses to upset the economies of many nations. This novel corona virus was made in China, but they were given how to make it from labs in America. They are able to spread this virus using chemtrails, lab tests tainted with the active virus, and vaccines which are also infected with this virus. This is part of the explanation of why America has more cases and more deaths than any other nation. The next plan is to spread a much deadlier virus in the fall. At that point I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is sad to see how this corona virus shut down is taking a drastic toll on your country’s businesses and workers. This is why your government is trying to have your states start up your economy. It would take many years to bring back your economy, but you will see a worse virus in the fall that will cause a martial law to control the chaos. This will be an opportunity for the deep state people to eliminate your government and bring in the new world order using chips in the body and the Antichrist to control the world.Have no fear because My faithful will be protected at My refuges. I will bring down My Comet of Chastisement on these evil ones at the end of the tribulation, and they will be cast into hell. I will renew the earth, and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, it may be some time before you may be able to meet again in your churches. It is unfortunate, but many smaller churches may not be able to open again, and they will close permanently. You will have some large churches and some underground churches and prayer groups that will survive before the fall virus. You will be fortunate to find a priest and a place for Mass. In the fall you may have to come to My refuges for any Masses. Some refuges may not have a priest, but My angels will bring them daily Holy Communion. You will need to trust in Me with your strong faith, and I will have My angels protect you.”

Friday, April 24, 2020: (St. Fidelis)
    Jesus said: “My people, because of the corona virus epidemic, many people are out of work in their homes to avoid the virus spreading. This is happening in many countries, so there is less need for oil and gasoline. This in combination with a dispute between Russia and OPEC, has caused a dramatic drop in oil prices. America has been making more oil than other countries, but now prices are too low to justify extracting more oil. Your government is buying cheap oil from your producers and they are storing it in your country’s strategic oil reserve so the producers are not shut down completely. Many parts of your economy are suffering from your corona virus lock down. You are now seeing a dramatic shift to opening your businesses because you cannot print a lot of borrowed money to pay everyone to sit at home. Your businesses and your workers are losing a lot of money, and you could see several businesses fail for lack of income or government aid. There is also not enough Federal borrowing that could support all of your state governments. This is all the more reason that states need to reopen. You are at the point that you need to risk going back to work, than waiting to find a cure for this virus. By your government not funding your states, this will force these governors to reopen their businesses to get the needed revenue to run their state. Pray for all of your people to have enough food to eat, or you could see a martial law.
    When a worse virus comes in the fall, you will definitely need martial law to control the chaos. This is when I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges.”

Saturday, April 25, 2020: (St. Mark, the evangelist)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many meat producers shutting down because many employees were getting sick from the corona virus. Because of these closures of meat packers, there will be a meat shortage.
    You need to stock up NOW on any meat that you can find in the grocery stores. You have been warned of a deadlier virus in the fall that could restrict you to your homes, and you may not be able to get out to your grocery stores. The stores then may not have much food anyway. You have stocked up on your dehydrated eggs and meats, but NOW you need to stock up on the items you normally buy that you can store on a shelf or in a freezer. Your pasta and tomato sauce could be stored easily. Even soups, flour, yeast, peanut butter, and jelly would be needed for making bread and sandwiches. Canned tuna, canned meats, and baked beans would also be good.Think of what you would need if you could not get out to the store, and that is what you need to stock up on. This would be food you may need to have before the tribulation starts, and before I will call you to My refuges. You may need to start storing food NOW, because food will be harder to find as time approaches the fall when you may face martial law. Trust in Me to multiply your food if you are shut down, even before I call My faithful to My refuges.You may want to buy a few more steel shelves with the wood shelving to store your canned foods.”

Monday, April 27, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, truly this corona virus epidemic is a punishment for your abortions. You are even seeing abortion as an essential service still being performed, while many other jobs are shut down. When I told you that you are in a pre-tribulation, this means there will not be a return to the normal life you knew. There will be a lull during the summer, and then a deadlier virus will return in the fall.Your economy will not have time to fully recover. Instead, you will see more deaths, and a need for martial law in the chaos of another shut down. This is why I am telling you NOW to stock up on your every day food, because you may not be able to come to the grocery store. This will lead into the tribulation as the deep state will take over with the Antichrist. I will call you to My refuges when your lives are in danger. Trust in Me to multiply what you need, and I will have My angels protect you from the evil ones.”

Monday, April 27, 2020:

Jesus said: “My son, you have done well on getting a start on stocking up for the fall virus. You also need to get your wood cut up into pieces that will fit into your fireplace. You could even get a gasoline run saw for this project. You will need time in the good weather to stack up your wood. Remember that if your natural gas is cut off, you will need a wood source which I could multiply when it is needed. You could fill up some of your kerosene containers as well. While you have time, you could continue stocking up on your canned foods to fill your new shelves. Your people still do not realize the gravity of your corona virus returning in the fall. I have warned your people to stock up on food, fuels, and have a water supply on hand. My angels will protect you at My refuges from those people who are searching for food when it is too late. Only My faithful, who are believers, will be allowed into My refuges. Those people, who do not heed My words to prepare for a worse virus in the fall, may starve through the coming famine. The wise virgins will survive, but the foolish virgins, who do not stock up on food, may die of starvation. The doors of My refuges will be closed to doubters and the lukewarm who no longer believe in Me.”

Thursday, April 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, your unemployment benefits are funded by your employers and the government, but they are usually only for a limited time.
    It is when these benefits stop that your country could have a crisis with so many workers out of a job. This will be close to the fall when a worse virus will break out.It will be at that time that you may see a martial law to control the chaos that will result when people have no money and little food to buy at the stores. You could even see a civil war with people searching for food. Before martial law is declared, I will call My faithful to My refuges for their food, lodging, and protection from the evil ones.”

Friday, May 1, 2020: (St. Joseph, the worker)
    Jesus said: “My people, it is coincidental that you are celebrating My foster father’s feast, as he was a working carpenter. But now many of your workers are out of work because of this corona virus.
    This diabolically planned virus is every bit man-made, and anyone, who tells you otherwise, is a liar and a part of the deep state.This virus is part of an evil plot to not only take over America, but the world as well. There are already good medicines to heal this virus, and you do not need expensive drugs or vaccines. I repeat: DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE OR FLU SHOTS THAT WILL LOWER YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. Do not take any chip in the body either.The evil ones are using this virus to implement their takeover, and the fall virus will be much worse.May 1st is also celebrated by the communists who applaud workers, but they are only used as pawns for the communist leaders. Communists use dictatorial powers and they are atheists and defy My authority. So do not allow the socialist atheists to take over, or your country will be lost. The evil ones will find a way to have your President leave, and then they will do away with your Constitutional rights. Pray for your protection from all the plans of the evil people. At the proper time I will call My faithful to My refuges so you will not be infected by this virus, and My angels will protect you from the evil ones, who will be working with the Antichrist.”

Saturday, May 2, 2020: (St. Athanasius)
    Jesus said: “
    My son, I told you that when you come to My refuges, you will look upon the luminous cross in the sky, or you will drink your healing spring water, and you will be miraculously healed of any sickness of your body. I even gave you one message that you will have springs of healing water as in Lourdes, France. This will be a great grace and blessing that you will be restored to good health when you come to My refuges. Surely if the fall corona virus threatens your lives, then I will call My faithful to the safety and protection of My refuges.Give praise and thanks to Me that I will protect My faithful at My refuges, and I will provide for all of your needs.”

Sunday, May 3, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, today you see a beautiful sunny day after some days of rain. You continue to see some states in lock down, mostly the states with higher cases of the virus. Many other states are cautiously opening their businesses, and there is joy with your good weather. My Easter people are also joyful with the spring weather, and some flowers are coming out. You have been hidden away in your homes too long, even though you are trying to avoid spreading this corona virus.
    You will see this lull in the summer, but do not be fooled, because a worse virus will come in the fall.You are wise to stock up on some extra food because you may see heavier restrictions in the fall.If things get worse, then I will call you to My refuges for your protection. Give glory and praise to Me in this Easter Season because you will see My victory over all of the evil ones.”

Sunday, May 3, 2020:
    My people, I have warned you that in the fall you will see a worse and deadlier virus than you are seeing now.This vision is showing you some people who are digging mass graves in the ground where they will be burying the many people who will die from the fall virus. You are storing up extra canned foods on your new shelves so they can be multiplied when you will need to come to My refuges for protection. Be grateful that My angels will put a shield of invisibility over you at My refuges so the evil ones cannot find you. Have no fear because My angels will protect you from any virus, or any harm that the evil ones will try and bring upon you. The angels will finish your refuges, and provide for your food, water, and fuels for your survival.”

Monday, May 4, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can truly see the dilemma that your leaders are having. One side wants to take the risk of opening up your businesses, but with some social distancing and masks. The other side wants to keep handing out money from the government to the states and keep the shut down going. The problem is that the longer your businesses shut down, the more chance there will be of businesses failing, and there would not be a viable business to open. The other problem is that people need their paychecks for food and to pay their bills. The government cannot hand out enough money for all the states and workers to survive. At a certain point you will need to return to work, or you will starve with no food being harvested and packaged.
    The intent of this virus is not only to reduce the population, but to also bring down the American economy.The use of vaccines will not help, but they will ruin your immune system. Do not take any vaccine or flu shots. Pray for your country to open up, or you will not have an economy left, but a starving depression. Prepare also for the worse virus in the fall by stocking up on canned foods that are available. With a worse virus, I will have to call My people to My refuges where you will be healed, and My angels can multiply your food, water, and fuels. My angels will finish any jobs that were not completed. Give praise and thanks to Me for providing what you need to survive.”

Monday, May 4, 2020:
    My people, in some areas there are still hundreds of people dying every day from the corona virus, mostly people with compromised immune systems.The number of deaths per day are going down slowly. When the warmer weather comes, your people want to get out of their homes to work in their yards. It is an irony that you can go into a grocery store and buy food with distancing and masks, but you cannot go into other stores to buy anything. Some stores take computer on line orders, and you pick your items up at the store entrance. Your business restrictions are way overdone, and it appears some governors want to bring down your economy and your jobs unnecessarily. Many states are loosening their restrictions so people can buy things and workers can do their jobs with masks and distancing. Where your restrictions do not make common sense, your people are protesting to change them. Pray that your authorities realize that you need to open your economy before there is a total failure in your businesses. This recovery will be short lived when you will see a worse virus return in the fall.”

Considering taking any COVID vaccine? DON'T BE A CHUMP !

Lockdowns: looks like an op, smells like an op, walks six feet apart like an op

May6 by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport
    May 6, 2020
    (To join our email list, click here.)

We don’t need Rahm Emanuel to tell us a crisis shouldn’t go to waste. It’s a strategy that probably got off the ground a hundred thousand years ago. The other half of it is, create the crisis to begin with. Then don’t waste it.

The Bill Gates plan involves a mother of all vaccines for COVID, mandated across the globe, before the lockdowns end. That’s his psychopathic wet dream. Then, coming in behind that, his lackey, the World Health Organization, along with the professional liars at the CDC, will add—“we must mandate EVERY vaccine…”

To pull off a mandated global vaccine for eight billion people takes a manufactured crisis.

Fake virus plus real lockdown is the crisis.

You don’t think that one up overnight. You plan. You drill, and you organize. You put all your ducks in a row. You prepare, in order to become Stalin and Mao.

Then somebody has to break the ice.

In this case, it was the Chinese regime—locking down 50 million people overnight in three cities. Moving quickly to a hundred million.

“If the Chinese did it, we can do it, too. We must.”

Then follow up with a dire prediction. Where will that come from? “Let’s dust off that broken-down hack, Neil Ferguson. He’ll give us what we want. He always does. Tell him to slap together one of his computer models. You know, predictions of lots of deaths up the road. Half a million in the UK, a couple of million in the US. Fauci will salute it like money.”

Then LOCKDOWN.

Drive people back into their homes. Put them out of work. Shut down businesses. Wreck economies.
    NOW, hold out the carrot. The vaccine.

Note: A new COVID vaccine could be used to alter the genetic makeup of humans. That’s exactly what the emerging (and as yet unlicensed) DNA technology does. It’s a form of gene therapy, now in clinical trials—and, officially, one of the “competing candidates” for a COVID vaccine.

The New York Times, 3/10/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes a frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:

“By delivering synthetic genes into the muscles of the [experimental] monkeys, the scientists are essentially re-engineering the animals to resist disease.”

“’The sky’s the limit,’ said Michael Farzan, an immunologist at Scripps and lead author of the new study.”

“The first human trial based on this strategy — called immunoprophylaxis by gene transfer, or I.G.T. — is underway, and several new ones are planned.” [That was five years ago.]

“I.G.T. is altogether different from traditional vaccination. It is instead a form of gene therapy. Scientists isolate the genes that produce powerful antibodies against certain diseases and then synthesize artificial versions. The genes are placed into viruses and injected into human tissue, usually muscle.”

Here is the punchline: “The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin manufacturing powerful antibodies.”

Read that again: “the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA.” Alteration of the human genetic makeup. Permanent alteration.

The Times article taps Dr. David Baltimore for an opinion:

“Still, Dr. Baltimore says that he envisions that some people might be leery of a vaccination strategy that means altering their own DNA, even if it prevents a potentially fatal disease.”

Yes, some people might be leery. If they have two or three working brain cells.

Even if we (falsely) assume this is an epidemic caused by a virus, the official case numbers—as I’ve described in a recent article—do NOT warrant nearly as much concern as annual official flu numbers.
    And, of course, NO lockdowns faintly resembling what we have now have ever been recommended, much less enforced, for flu.

And there is no mandated global flu vaccine.

Therefore, a planet-wide, mandated COVID vaccine, as a get-out-of-jail-card, is absurd.

The freedom to reject the vaccine MUST be protected.

The actual conspiracy theorists—Gates, WHO, CDC—who invented the conspiracy, must also be rejected.

SOURCES:
    * https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/10/h...a-vaccine.html
    * https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-final-answer/
    * https://medcitynews.com/2020/04/gsk-...t-dna-vaccine/
    * https://www.technologynetworks.com/b...omplete-334373

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/06/lockdowns-looks-like-an-op-smells-like-an-op-walks-six-feet-apart-like-an-op/

​AND PLAN AND EXERCISE IS PRECISELY WHAT THEY DID IN OCTOBER, 2019......AND SHIZAAM! A FEW WEEKS LATER A MAN-MADE CORONAVIRUS (HIV & SARS) SOMEHOW WAS RELEASED IN WUHAN:

Bill Gates & his Event 201 Coronavirus Exercise

Oct 18, 2019

About the Event 201 exercise

Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.

The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations.

Purpose

In recent years, the world has seen a growing number of epidemic events, amounting to approximately 200 events annually. These events are increasing, and they are disruptive to health, economies, and society. Managing these events already strains global capacity, even absent a pandemic threat. Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.
    Recent economic studies show that pandemics will be the cause of an average annual economic loss of 0.7% of global GDP—or $570 billion. The players’ responses to the scenario illuminated the need for cooperation among industry, national governments, key international institutions, and civil society, to avoid the catastrophic consequences that could arise from a large-scale pandemic.

Similar to the Center’s 3 previous exercises—Clade X, Dark Winter, and Atlantic Storm—Event 201 aimed to educate senior leaders at the highest level of US and international governments and leaders in global industries.

It is also a tool to inform members of the policy and preparedness communities and the general public. This is distinct from many other forms of simulation exercises that test protocols or technical policies of a specific organization. Exercises similar to Event 201 are a particularly effective way to help policymakers gain a fuller understanding of the urgent challenges they could face in a dynamic, real-world crisis.

Scenario

Details about the scenario are available here.

Recommendations

The next severe pandemic will not only cause great illness and loss of life but could also trigger major cascading economic and societal consequences that could contribute greatly to global impact and suffering. The Event 201 pandemic exercise, conducted on October 18, 2019, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness as well as some of the elements of the solutions between the public and private sectors that will be needed to fill them. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations.

When/where

Friday, October 18, 2019

8:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
    The Pierre hotel
    New York, NY

Audience

An invitation-only audience of nearly 130 people attended the exercises, and a livestream of the event was available to everyone. Video coverage is available here.

Exercise team

Eric Toner, MD, is the exercise team lead from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Crystal Watson, DrPH, MPH and Tara Kirk Sell, PhD, MA are co-leads from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Ryan Morhard, JD, is the exercise lead from the World Economic Forum, and Jeffrey French is the exercise lead for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Exercise team members are Tom Inglesby, MD; Anita Cicero, JD; Randy Larsen, USAF (retired); Caitlin Rivers, PhD, MPH; Diane Meyer, RN, MPH; Matthew Shearer, MPH; Matthew Watson; Richard Bruns, PhD; Jackie Fox; Andrea Lapp; Margaret Miller; Carol Miller; and Julia Cizek.

Event 201 was supported by funding from the Open Philanthropy Project.

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

Thursday, May 7, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that you would see a lull in the summer, and then a worse mutation of the corona virus would be spread all over the earth. This is why you are seeing a darkness of death spread all over the earth. It is the deep state that is using a retrovirus (RNA vs DNA) of the corona virus to reduce the population. A retrovirus refers to an HIV virus that is part of the novel corona virus. The deep state will be spreading this new mutated virus using the chemtrails. These same evil ones want to develop a vaccine for the virus, but this vaccine will lower your immune system and make you more likely to get sick and die.Refuse to take any vaccine or flu shot that could kill you. When many people are dying from this next virus in the fall, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed and protected.”

Thursday, May 7, 2020:

Jesus said: “My son, you have been doing some research, and you are seeing how evil our medical leaders are to make money on this pandemic virus. You have heard this plan before. These evil ones first create the problem by dispersing a deadly virus. They then create the solution with a shutdown to ruin your economy, and distribute vaccines that will actually kill the people. There are good physicians, but you have deep state leaders who are following the devil’s plan to reduce the population. Beware of these evil ones who are misleading your President. Come to My refuges when I will call you.”

Thursday, May 7, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, you are trying to get your economy up and running, but you could see a possible food shortage for a while, as well as another pandemic virus return in the fall.It would be wise to have some extra food stocked up before you will be brought to My refuges. You also need to come to Confession if possible. You will see this pre-tribulation, that you are in right now, lead into the tribulation of the Antichrist. Do not be afraid because My angels will protect you at My refuges. At the end of the tribulation, I will bring My victory over the evil ones, as they will all be cast into hell. My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace and later into heaven as a reward for those who remain faithful to Me.”

Friday, May 8, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been restricted to only essential services, but loving Me and being with Me is more essential than even your groceries. As you see these false death numbers falling, your people are eager to return to Mass. Your authorities do not even allow you to come into the church parking lot inside your cars. Your people need to use your common sense to see that your current restrictions are taking away your Constitutional right to worship your Lord. You are seeing protests over being allowed to open up your churches and businesses. If you do not open up soon, there will be very few businesses that could continue beyond bankruptcy. Your governors have become your new dictators, and you need to take back your freedoms. They are making restrictions as if you lived in a communist country. If you add in all of the people who did not get very sick, the deaths are a fraction of one per cent. The compromised unhealthy people are mostly at risk, but not the whole population. Open up your country and save your economy before everything will fail, and you will starve to death without any food in your stores.”

Saturday, May 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is definitely unusual to see snow showers in the middle of May as you are setting all kinds of records for cold at this time of year. As you look at this polar vortex over the Northeast, you can contrast this with unusual heat in California. Such drastic changes in temperature can be created by the HAARP machine in changing the jet stream currents that bring your weather.This machine can be controlled by the deep state people. These people are the same evil people who gave China the money and know how to produce this current corona virus pandemic. Then the Chinese purposely sent infected people to all corners of the earth to spread this virus.It is the plan of the devil and the elite to try and reduce the earth’s population using the spread of this evil virus, even spreading it in your chemtrails. An even deadlier corona virus will be spread in the fall with the intention to bring about a martial law that would give the deep state an opportunity to kill more people and give the evil ones more dictatorial power over your people.There is also a plan to use mandatory vaccines to weaken people’s immune systems and even kill people with the new virus. So do not take any vaccines for any reason.I will bring My faithful to My refuges when your lives are threatened. You could also see My Warning and a call to come to My refuges in the fall so My faithful are not killed.The martial law will give your leaders an opportunity for total control over your people so they can give you over to the Antichrist to start the Great Tribulation. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I call My faithful.”

Sunday, May 10, 2020:
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear son, all of you are celebrating Mother’s Day for your wives and mothers. It is a special day for me also as the Mother of Jesus, my Son. Even this whole month has been dedicated to me because I am your spiritual Mother from the words of my Son on the cross. My son, you are worried and concerned about your solar system that needs more work than you thought. I am coming to calm you down because there is still time to fix it. Even if it does not get fixed before people come to your refuge, the angels will fix it for you. My Son said He will help you, so trust in His ways and His protection. This coming evil in the fall will be the devil’s brief time to reduce the population, but my Son and His angels will protect all of His faithful remnant at your refuge and other refuges.He even said how the angels will expand all the refuges to accommodate all of the faithful who will need protection. So continue your daily rosaries with confidence that my Son will provide for all of your physical and spiritual needs.”

Monday, May 11, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you do not realize how important your missions are to help bring souls to Me through your words and example. You are warning people to be prepared like the wise virgins for the Warning experience and a worse virus in the fall. You need to have some extra food when you may not be able to go to the store. My refuge builders also need to have food, water, and fuels that I can multiply during the coming tribulation of the Antichrist.Have your souls cleansed with monthly Confession so you can receive Me worthily in Holy Communion every day from a priest or from My angels. You are so close to seeing My Warning and coming to My refuges of protection before many people will be dying from the return of a deadlier virus in the fall.You will leave your homes quickly when I call you to My refuges, and you will not return to your homes. You will be living confined to My refuge properties for the duration of the Antichrist’s tribulation.Fear not because My angels will protect you from any harm and any virus.”

Wednesday, May 13, 2020: (Our Lady of Fatima)
    Our Blessed Mother of Fatima said: “My dear children, it is a joy for me to come to you again in memory of my apparitions to the three children of Fatima, Portugal. I encouraged them as well as my children of today to pray your daily rosaries, and especially to lift this restriction of the churches, so people can attend daily and Sunday Mass. I also encourage you to adore my Son’s Blessed Sacrament whenever you can. You remember the sign that was given in the sky. I told the people in 1917 that if they did not pray enough that a worse war would befall them. I also mentioned that without enough prayer, Russia would spread her errors all over the world in communism, as you see today. You saw World War II come as a punishment. Now, you have abortions all over, and you will see a further punishment in the virus that will return in the fall. My Son will call all of His faithful to His refuges when the fall corona virus will kill many people worse than before. Trust in His words and be prepared for the Warning and your calling to refuge protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you all have been going through this pre-tribulation with a threat of this corona virus to cause more deaths than the normal flu. This virus is unnatural because countries North and South of the equator are having many cases. If this was a natural flu epidemic, there would not be so many cases in the warmer climates. Instead, an HIV strain has been attached to this corona virus which allows it to spread rapidly, and bind with your blood cells. That is why it is a laboratory creation. Because of all of your social distancing and wearing masks, the number of new cases is going down. I have told you how a worse virus will be unleashed in the fall, and this danger for your lives can call you to My refuges.I am showing you a fork and a spoon because after My victory over the evil ones, you will be invited to My Wedding Feast in heaven. So be patient and bear with your physical difficulties, because you will be with Me to celebrate My victory in heaven as you know the end of the story. Give praise and thanks to Me for helping you to remain faithful to Me in your love for Me.”

Thursday, May 14, 2020: (St. Matthias)
    Jesus said: “My people, on this feast day of St. Matthias, he was chosen to replace Judas who betrayed Me. Even now people are betraying Me still when you accept abortion and euthanasia as legal in your societies. Now you are seeing a punishment with this corona virus for all of your abortions. You will see even more betrayals in My Church when you will see the schismatic church that will deny Me in favor of the evil one. It will be My faithful remnant who will remain true to their belief in Me and My Commandments. My remnant will become an underground Church and they will have a proper Mass at My refuges with faithful priests. Rejoice that you are counted as My faithful remnant at My refuges.”

May 14, 2020
    Jesus said: “My people, many of you have lost your jobs and are out of work. You have received some individual funds but not enough to pay for all of your bills. Be grateful that you will see a little return to normal, but this will only last until the fall. Then you will see a worse virus, and you will be returned to a more severe lock down. When this happens you could even see a martial law that may not even allow you to come to the stores. When your lives are in danger, I will call you to My refuges, and you will need to quickly leave your homes for My refuges. Have no fear because I will protect you.”

May 14, 2020

Jesus said: “My people, there will be debates about your absentee ballots, butthere is a good chance that your elections could be cancelled when the corona virus returns in the fall. Again, you will have to come to My refuges when you will see a more deadly virus return in the fall.You will then be more concerned about your lives than your elections. When that time comes, you will be grateful that I had My refuge builders put up refuges to handle all of My faithful who will be seeking a safe haven during the virus attack and the following tribulation.”

May 14, 2020

Jesus said: “My people, I told you before that My Warning would come in a time of chaos.Keep coming to monthly Confession when possible so you are spiritually prepared to face your Warning experience. I need to give all sinners one last chance for a conversion of their souls when they meet Me in their life review. Those people, who are lost in hell, will do so by their own free will decision. Keep close to Me and repent of your sins, and you will be saved.”

Friday, May 15, 2020: (St. Isidore)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how the evil ones are preparing a more deadly virus that they will use in the fall. These evil ones intend to kill a lot of people by spreading the virus in thick chemtrails all over your country.This will allow the evil ones to gain control over the people, and kill many people at the same time. I will warn My people when they will begin spraying this deadlier virus. You will have to wear masks so you do not breathe in this evil virus.When you come to My refuges, you will look upon My luminous cross in the sky, or drink the healing spring water, which will heal you of any virus and any other problems with your body. You will stay at My refuges, and My angels will shield you from the evil ones right through the tribulation, until I will bring My Comet of Chastisement. This will be My victory over the evil ones as they will all be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Rejoice that you will soon be free of all the evil ones around you.”

May 15, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, you are just seeing the first wave of a more contagious virus that has HIV characteristics.You have shut down your economy, and it has put millions of people out of work that may not be able to return to their former jobs. You can see how trillions of debt dollars are being approved by Congress and the President to support your employers and money for your workers. The deep state could not defeat your President with a booming economy, so they have resorted to scare tactics with a truly deadly virus that will come in the fall. Such a virus will be a devastating blow to your economy, if people are again forced to stay in their homes out of fear of dying.When people have difficulty getting food, you will see riots and killing which will cause a martial law takeover.This will leave your government vulnerable as your governors will become dictators. When your Constitutional government fails, the deep state thugs will find a way to take over and remove your President. Before the new virus comes, I will call My faithful to My refuges.So have no fear. You will soon see the Antichrist take over in the wake of this next virus attack.You will need to remain in My refuges until I will bring My victory over the evil ones. Then all the evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Saturday, May 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you truly are being persecuted by not being allowed to have Mass, because you could still keep your distance with masks, even as you roam through your grocery stores. You are opening in stages, but your churches are still shut down. You know this virus is from the devil, when your authorities threaten to keep you closed for any violations. Just as you are seeing protests to open up your businesses, where are My Church clergy and laity who should be protesting to open the churches? This virus attack is being done on purpose to close down My churches and allow the evil ones to control your movements.Many people have only had mild cases of sickness, and only those people with compromised health are in danger with few deaths just from the corona virus. If you do not take back your freedoms in the times of a few deaths, then how will you handle the loss of your freedoms in the fall when there will be even more deaths? Trust in Me in the fall to call you to My refuges when a deadlier virus will come upon you.”

May 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen man’s inhumanity to man by the many ways that the devil has inspired people to kill so many people. You have seen millions of babies killed by abortion. Now, even the elderly are being killed with euthanasia. In World War II you saw thousands killed in war in Europe and the Pacific. Thousands of Jews and priests were killed in the holocaust. Thousands were also killed with atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Now a new threat looms upon mankind in the form of a deadly corona virus which has taken thousands of lives in America and other countries. In the fall I am warning My people of another deadlier virus that will be unleashed by the deep state to both reduce the population and to cause the destruction of America’s economy. This is why I am calling all of My believers to My refuges for protection from the evil ones. I will be separating the good from the bad people, and then I will bring My destruction upon all the evil people with My Comet of Chastisement. Just as I preserved Noah and his family, then the evil ones were killed in the flood. I separated Lot and his family from Sodom, and then I destroyed the evil ones in Sodom. So again you will see this last separation of My faithful from the evil ones, as these evil ones will be killed and cast into hell. But My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace. Rejoice when you will see all evil removed from the earth. All the souls, who go to hell after the Warning, will do so by their own free will. Pray to convert as many souls as you can, because those people, who refuse to repent and love Me, will be lost forever.”

Sunday, May 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can see many states and parts of states struggling to reopen their businesses, and even some churches are opening with masks and social distancing. Many churches have not opened for fear they will be shut down. Where there are little or no virus cases, My clergy should be protesting to open at least in the parking lots. You know this whole shut down is orchestrated by the devil when it stops people from coming to Mass and receiving Me in Holy Communion. In some cases it is better to be outside so you can improve your immune system, instead of staying inside. The deep state is purposely spreading viruses so they can keep their dictatorial power over your President and the people. The fall virus will be worse and shut downs will be forced on the people with even more restrictions. Many people will revolt and a martial law could result to keep order. I will call My faithful to My refuges before the deadly virus will be spread in the fall. I will bring My Warning in a time of chaos to try and convert sinners. All of those people, who are not believers, will not be allowed into My refuges. When the evil ones try to force vaccines on you, refuse to take any vaccine because it will weaken your immune system and you could die from the fall virus.Trust in Me to heal My faithful, and protect you from the evil ones at My refuges.”

Monday, May 18, 2020:
    St. Michael said: “I am Michael and I stand before God to defend the faithful. I thank you for praying to me after Mass, and when you need protection from the evil one in your driving and before you receive Holy Communion. You pray my long form at night for your protection and to help save the souls in your family. I am coming today because you truly are at the crossroads before the Antichrist will come on the scene.You are rapidly trying to finish up your refuge projects before the people will come to your refuge. All of the Lord’s refuges have a special angel, as you have St. Meridia. These angels and Myself will put shields of invisibility around you for your protection. We angels will also prevent the evil ones from harming you in any way. We angels also will build huge buildings to house the faithful who come to the refuges.You saw us digging out a basement for you. We will be finishing up any projects that need fixing, and we will multiply your food, water, and fuels when you have faith in God’s miracles.When you come to the refuges, you will look upon the luminous cross that will heal you of any ailments of the body.You will give thanks to God in your Adoration hour and when you receive daily Holy Communion from us or your priest. I am affirming all the messages you have received, so people will have confidence and trust in God’s protection and the fulfilling of all of your needs. Continue your prayers to me, and I will bring my shield of protection over you as well. Be prepared because the Great Tribulation draws close through this virus plan of the evil ones. Fear not because God and His angels will protect you.”

May 18, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, you have had a somewhat secret operation to use chemtrails as a means to stop global warming. Unbeknown to the people who spread the chemtrails, they really are making people sick with flu like symptoms in the fall especially. Even your people on the ground can see all of the chemtrails, and later people are getting sick. Since your people are used to seeing chemtrails in the sky, they will not know when the evil ones will start spreading the new more deadly corona virus. Then all of a sudden many people will fall sick, and many will die. I will have a means of an inner locution that I will send to warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges, so they can be protected from this new virus in the fall. Have your masks ready to wear when I call you, so you do not breathe this virus laden air. This is why you must leave at once for My refuges within 20 minutes when I call you. Once you come to My refuges, you will be healed of any virus and any other bodily affliction when you look upon the luminous cross in the sky. My faithful will be fortunate to be alive during this deep state plague, that is designed to kill many people and allow the deep state to take over your government. You will have sufficient food, water, and fuels for your survival, while the evil ones will take over the world. Have no fear because I will send My punishment among the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace with My victory.”

Autumn 2020 in United States

Autumn Starts: Tuesday, Sep 22 8:30 am CDT
    Autumn Ends: Monday, Dec 21 4:02 am CST