Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

John Leary

Saturday, October 31, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the major pharmaceutical companies working hard to come up with a vaccine to cure your corona virus from China. You have also seen some of these testing trials stopped because of bad reactions. I am warning My people not to take any virus vaccine because it will be bad for your immune system. The vaccines will have nano particles or something that will resemble the mark of the beast, which will go along with any vaccine to tell who received it or not.Also avoid taking any flu shot as well. The evil deep state has conspired with China to spread a disease that will kill many people all over the world. They created the problem, and now they will create the solution by mandating everyone to take this vaccine. The deep state wants to reduce the population of the world by using this virus and vaccine that will not heal the virus. When they make this vaccine mandatory, this will be the time to come to My refuges to be healed. I repeat again, do not take the vaccine or the flu shot, even if they threaten to kill you.Trust in Me to protect you from these evil ones.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Canada's first case of rare swine flu variant found in central Alberta patient

EDMONTON - Canada's first case of a rare swine flu variant has been found in a patient from central Alberta, but the province's chief medical officer of health says it seems to be isolated.
    Dr. Deena Hinshaw says the Influenza A H1N2v case was detected in mid-October after the patient showed up at an emergency department for medical care.
    “This currently appears to be one isolated case,” Hinshaw said at a news conference Wednesday. “It is also the only case of influenza that has been reported so far this flu season.
    “Influenza viruses that normally circulate in pigs, including H1N2, can infect people - although this is not common.”
    When cases appear in humans, they are called 'variant' viruses and a 'v' is added to the end of the name.
    Hinshaw said it's the first reported case of H1N2v in Canada since 2005 when reporting became mandatory - and one of only 27 cases globally.
    Health Canada said on its website the other cases include 24 in the United States and two in Brazil.
    “Based on current evidence in Canada, the risk to human health is low,” it noted.
    The federal agency said swine flu viruses don't normally infect people, but there have been infrequent exceptions. It can be contracted by humans when they breath in respiratory droplets from an infected pig or touch something with the virus on it and then touch their mouth or nose.
    “All have been linked to direct or indirect contact with swine and none of the previously reported cases have caused sustained human-to-human transmission,” added Hinshaw.
    The Alberta patient, she said, had mild symptoms, was tested for influenza and COVID-19 as is routine in hospitals, and recovered quickly.
    “There is no evidence at this time that the virus has spread further,” she said.
    Hinshaw said Alberta Health is working closely with Alberta Agriculture and Forestry, as well as Alberta Health Services and the Public Health Agency of Canada, to determine the source of the virus and to verify that no spread has occurred.
    “Retrospective testing of central Alberta COVID samples from the past two weeks for influenza is almost complete and no positive influenza samples have been found,” she said.
    Hinshaw said Alberta Health Services will offer optional influenza testing to anyone in central Alberta who shows up for COVID-19 testing.
    Both she and Dr. Keith Lehman, the province's chief veterinarian, said they are still investigating the source of the virus.
    “At the moment, there are no links to slaughterhouses,” said Hinshaw, who added that they are looking into potential links to some pig farms in the area.
    Lehman said the animal health investigation is using information provided by the patient.
    “We have identified some potential sources and we are continuing to investigate,” he said.
    Lehman added that it's not unusual to see influenza in swine populations in Western Canada and around the world.
    “Within Western Canada, we have routine surveillance that is undertaken for our swine farms and we tend to see anywhere from roughly 10 to 30 cases identified per quarter,” he said. “It is a virus that is not uncommon in our swine populations.”
    Lehman said there's no increased risk to other hog operations because they have strong biosecurity practices to prevent it from spreading. If a pig does contract it, it's typically a mild illness, he said.
    Officials stressed that H1N2 in pigs is not food-related.
    “It is not transmissible to people through pork meat or other products that come from pigs and there is no risk associated with eating pork,” said Hinshaw.
    This report by The Canadian Press was first published on Nov. 4, 2020

https://www.cp24.com/news/canada-s-f...the%20province.

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

November 18, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing several Democrat governors trying to shut down your activities, including discouraging your Thanksgiving dinner meetings. These governors are showing increased positive tests which have many false positives. There are more hospital cases that are more from the flu.Some deaths are up, but they are claiming many deaths that are not from covid-19. These governors are acting as dictators, but they are over reacting to the people who are sick. Soon Pfizer and Moderna will be offering vaccines for the corona virus, but do not take them. These vaccines are using nano technology that will change your DNA, and people could have bad reactions and possibly die. The 95% effectiveness is a lie, and should not be believed. With Moderna’s high dose treatment, 100% of patients had bad reactions. The deep state is using this corona virus as a means to control people and prepare them for the coming communist takeover. When shutdowns and mandatory virus vaccine and flu shots threaten your lives, I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed and protected from the evil ones.”

Thursday, November 19, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving this message to clarify that the coming mandate for a chip in the body is for buying and selling according to the Bible. You should absolutely refuse to take the chip in the body. There is also another possible mandate coming to take the virus vaccine and the flu shot. You should not take either shot because they will harm your immune system, and they are not that effective. The virus vaccine uses nano technology, and this will attack your DNA and threaten your health.Not that many people are dying from only the corona virus. Your media accentuates the numbers of deaths from the corona virus because they secretly are including other means of death. When the authorities threaten your lives for not taking the chip or the shots, then I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

November 19, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, many are cheering to obtain a vaccine for the recent corona virus. Do not listen to the media hype, and do not take any virus vaccine because the nano technology will ruin your DNA. The high rate of effectiveness for these vaccines is a lie, and there are many severe side effects with these vaccines. This current virus is not that deadly, so you do not need this vaccine. If they make this vaccine mandatory, then you will be called to the safety of My refuges where I will heal you and protect you.”

November 19, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, when you see a more deadly corona virus get spread, you will be seeing dead bodies all around you. I will warn My faithful when they will spread this deadlier virus. I will tell you to come at once to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus and protected from the evil ones who want to kill you.Fear not, My angels will make you invisible, and the evil ones will not be allowed into My refuges. Trust in Me to provide for your needs at My refuges.”

Friday, November 20, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, your events and time are moving quickly. Soon you may be traveling to be with your family for Thanksgiving, despite all of the virus hype for restrictions. This vision of cars traveling is for coming to Thanksgiving Dinner. In addition, this vision of traveling is about people traveling to My refuges, when you could see a communist revolution from the Antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs.You will see a confrontation of patriots with the communists as you will be fighting to keep your freedoms. When your lives will be in danger from a civil war, or a worse corona virus, I will call you to My refuges.My refuge builders need to be prepared to handle all of My faithful who I will send to My refuges for protection. Trust in Me to multiply what you need for My believers.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary

December 3, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, your doctors are using various means to reduce the number of deaths from this virus. The current virus is not killing that many people, but the new nano vaccines will be more deadly than this disease. These nano vaccines will attack your DNA and your immune systems.Refuse to take these vaccines even if they threaten to kill you or lose your job. The vaccines and the China virus are a means for the deep state to reduce the population of the world.Bill Gates and the deep state leaders are behind these vaccines and they will kill many people. There also will be a more deadly virus, and the deep state will develop a more deadly vaccine that will continue to cause more dead bodies all around you, as I have shown you in previous visions. When this deadly virus is about to be spread, I will warn My people, and I will call My people to leave quickly for the protection of My refuges.”

December 3, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when deadly viruses come, an EMP attack, and a possible civil war comes, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges. My angels will direct you to My refuges, so have no fear. The evil ones will have their hour in the coming tribulation, but I will bring My destruction down on all of the evil ones, as they will all be cast into hell. I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace as your reward for following My Word. So do not be concerned about what the evil ones will be doing, because My power is greater than all of the evil ones put together.”

John Leary

December 21, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you that you would see another mutated virus that you are seeing spread in Great Britain. It is so new that it is not known how this will affect people. There is some indication that the new strain is more contagious and that it could infect children more than the previous virus. Pray that this new mutant strain can be identified and known how it affects your body. You may be called to My refuges if this threatens to kill many people.”

December 26, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen a new corona virus variant occurring first in Great Britain.Now you have reports of this variant virus in Australia and Canada, all English speaking countries. This variant is said to be more contagious, and it does infect children as well as adults. This is another plague from the deep state laboratories, and it is another means to try and encourage people to take the virus vaccine shot that I told you not to take, because it would change your DNA.The plan of the one world people is to reduce the population of the world by using viruses and vaccines that are instigated by Bill Gates.Do not take any vaccine shots or flu shots to protect your immune system.If the authorities try to make the vaccines mandatory, then I will call My faithful to My refuges where you will be healed of any diseases, and My angels will provide what you will need to survive.”

December 29, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned people to be prepared for another variant virus or mutation that could be worse than the first China corona virus. This new virus is already spreading to various countries, and it is more contagious and it affects children as well as adults.There is one report of a case in Colorado. Once this new virus spreads, you could have a worse pandemic disease. This could precipitate more shutdowns and more food shortages. Pray that people can find enough food to eat. If necessary, I will multiply your food at your home before coming to My refuges.”

December 29, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, if your lives are endangered from not taking vaccines, or a revolution, I will quickly bring My Warning followed by a call to the safety of My refuges. My people will be protected at My refuges. It is just a matter of time before I will call you to come to My refuges to endure the tribulation. Your refuge time will be your purgatory on earth. So be prepared to endure some refuge life protected by My angels from the evil ones. Have no fear because My angels will shield you and provide for your needs.”

www.johnleary.com

January 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a ciborium of Hosts against empty pews in a church, is a sign of another coming virus shutdown. You have been hearing of a new variant mutation of the original virus that is more contagious.In several reports in your news the first cases did not have the virus from traveling. This would suggest the possibility that there are people spreading this disease in the chemtrails, much like they spread the flu in the same way. As more cases spread, you could see churches being closed, and you may even see your prayer group restricted, if there are police or troops checking for large meetings. You may have to go back to watching Mass on the internet without receiving My Hosts. Be prepared for some trying times, especially in the next few weeks.Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges when I will call you.”

Monday, January 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the corona virus from China causing several pharmaceutical companies to come up with nano particle vaccineswhich are really not needed, because most of the people, who get the virus, only get mild cases. Because this virus has an HIV component, it is contagious the whole year round, even in the summer. Some of the deaths being reported for the covid-19 are from other causes, so the death numbers are inflated. Refuse to take the virus vaccine. There will be more virus attacks, and those people, who receive this vaccine, will contaminate more people with the new virus because of the radiation from the 5G microwaves.The virus and vaccines are a plan by the evil one world people to reduce the population of the whole world. If there is a war, or a more deadly virus, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges.At My refuges you will look upon My luminous cross, and you will be healed of any disease.”

January 28, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been focused on the latest fraudulent election. This is a distraction from an ongoing pandemic virus that does not kill that many people. Now, you are seeing the one world people push nano particle vaccines that are making people sick or even killing some people. I told you before that you will next see another virus that will be much deadlier.You did not understand that the Chinese scientists were giving you the first part of a binary virus that is purposely designed to kill many people. This second virus will react with the vaccine and could kill many people as well. I will warn My people before this deadly virus is released. I will call My believers to My refuges where you will look upon My luminous cross, and you will be healed of any virus, even if you took the virus vaccine.”

January 28, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, the Chinese researchers were working with American researchers to make the Covid-19 corona virus that has spread to all parts of the world. These viruses were purposely made so many people would die. Bill Gates has said that with viruses and vaccines he could reduce the world’s population by 15%.This plan for killing man is being led by the devil because he hates man. These one world people worship Satan, and they are carrying out his orders to reduce the population with viruses, vaccines, and abortion. Pray for My protection as I will lead My believers to My safe havens where you will be healed.”

BJV - See:Bill Gates’ Talk on Population Reduction Through Vaccines
    https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I?t=186

www.johnleary.com

March 11, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, what you are talking about is how many people are getting vaccinated, but they do not know that the next virus attack could kill them. Researchers have had vaccinations with animals and initially they were healed of the virus. Once a new corona virus was given to the same animals, they all died from an immune attack on their own bodies. This could happen to all humans who were vaccinated, and they could die in the millions from the next virus attack.I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next virus attack to heal them.”

March 11, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have a plan to try and reduce the population of the world down to 500 million people, just as they have stated at the Georgia Guidestones. Their plan is to use laboratory made viruses and vaccines to kill off millions of people. That is why they are discouraging people from using cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.It is the new nano vaccines that are being pushed by the media, because once a new virus comes, those vaccinated people will die when the vaccine comes in contact with another corona virus. This is a plan by the one world people to kill off millions of people so the Antichrist will be able to control fewer people. This is why I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next lab made corona virus is spread all over the world. Leave your homes within 20 minutes when I call you to come to My refuges.”

Friday, March 12, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel today I am reminding you of My two great Commandments to love Me and to love your neighbor as yourself. You are seeing today how the devil is inspiring his subjects to kill man, because the devil hates man for taking his place in heaven.You are aware of the Death Culture which you already have, where the evil ones want to kill the unborn and have euthanasia for killing the old people. The evil ones also promote wars to kill people, even the HAARP machine has been used to kill people with severe weather and earthquakes. Now the latest evil plot is to kill millions of people using viruses and so called vaccines. Most people do not understand the scientific evil how the Chinese Communists are using bioweapon viruses to kill and control people all over the world. The other plot is how the media is putting down the real cures of this corona virus using ivermetin and hydroxychloroquine. Now the evil people are promoting vaccines that may appear to heal symptoms, but they are really ruining your immune systems by planting the seeds of the virus in every cell of your body. Then when the next corona virus attack is spread, the vaccinated people will die when their immune system self-destructs. Innocent people are being encouraged to take this vaccine which will kill people with the next virus attack. This is why various doctors are sounding the alarm not to take this nano vaccine. They are even forecasting that 50 million Americans will die with the next virus attack because your immune system will overreact and you could die if you took the vaccine. I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed before the next virus attack. Those people, who are vaccinated, could be healed at My refuges as well. I will take care of My people, but you need to listen for My inner locution to leave your homes for My refuges. In any case that endangers your life, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. I love all of you and I will protect you in your need.”

March 12, 2021
    Jesus said: “My people, you have heard speeches from your vaccine promoters that there will be a second corona virus attack. The scientists have already made large amounts of this new virus in the lab, and they are ready to disperse it all over the world, once they have a good number of people vaccinated. The Chinese Communists were working with some of your scientists to produce the first Covid-19 virus. The same people have also prepared a second corona virus that will cause a lot of people to die in the streets as you saw in a previous vision. These evil ones are telling you what they will do, and then they carry out their evil plan. The vaccinated people will die in a short time when they are exposed to the new virus. Right before the evil ones will spread this new virus, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus. Trust in Me to protect My people from all of the death threats from the evil ones who follow Satan.”

March 15, 2021:
    Jesus said:
    “My people, in previous messages I have warned My people not to take this nano Covid vaccine because it could ruin your immune system, and you could die with the next virus attack. Now you have seen this explained to you by several doctors who were making the vaccine. This new vaccine will change your body’s DNA to produce a spike protein that will make antibodies that will only kill the current Covid-19 virus. These antibodies will overpower your body’s innate immune proteins that fight other diseases, and it will destroy your immune system.Your body will be defenseless to future corona viruses that are different than Covid-19. When new viruses come, your body could die if you took the Covid-19 vaccine.This could be a life threatening situation for all of the vaccinated people. This is why I will call My people to My refuges to be healed before the next corona virus attack comes. You will all be healed, even those people who received the Covid vaccine. Trust in Me to protect My people by looking on the luminous cross to heal them at My refuges.”