Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Thursday, July 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you saw Me standing with My arms outstretched, and I said: ‘Behold the Kingdom of God is at hand.’ I am announcing to you that this pre-tribulation is about to come to an end, as the Antichrist prepares for his takeover. You saw the large wave of water in the vision also, and there will be great tsunamis when I will bring My Comet of Chastisement on the evil ones.But for now this wave also represents another wave of a virus attack that will be more deadly, and this will definitely stop your abortions as I said I would do. You thought abortion was an essential service, but because of your abortions, the evil ones will be suffering worse than Sodom. You are seeing the plagues described in the Book of Revelation. Before the next deadly plague comes upon you, I will send you My Warning to give every sinner one last opportunity to save their souls and follow Me as a believer.At the end of the six weeks after the Warning, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection with an inner locution. Leave your homes quickly when I call you, so you can be healed of any virus when you look on the luminous cross in the sky at My refuges. Only believers in Me will be allowed to enter into My refuges by My angels. My believers will have a cross on their foreheads to enter.All the evil ones, who do not accept Me, will suffer plagues, and they will be killed with My Comet.Then the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will then be brought into My Era of Peace.”

Monday, July 13, 2020: (St. Henry)
    Jesus said: “My people, for months I have been giving you messages about preparing to face a more deadly virus that will come in the fall.I have showed you how they will spread this virus in the chemtrails in the sky. Now, I am showing you how people will fall sick in their beds, and many will die. Before this second virus wave comes, I will bring My Warning to prepare the sinners to repent and be saved. I will tell the people in their Warning experience that they will need to come to My refuges to be healed of this virus.Only My believers will be worthy of entering My refuges. Those people, who refuse to come to My refuges, when I call them, will suffer much from the evil plagues that will come to reduce the population. The non-believers will suffer much at the hands of the evil ones during the tribulation. You are already seeing some churches being burned by evil people, and mobs will continue to cause destruction and chaos. Once you leave your homes for My refuges, your guardian angels will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. These angels will also protect you with an invisible shield so the evil ones will not harm you. When you are at My refuges, you will be healed of any health problems by looking on My luminous cross. You will live at My refuges for the whole tribulation time, where My angels will protect you from the Antichrist and the demons. My angels will also multiply your food, water, and fuels. I have given you many messages about My refuges and about life at My refuges, where your people will worship My consecrated Host the whole time. I will bring My victory over the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. My believers will then be brought into My Era of Peace. Rejoice My faithful, when you will have My reward for believing in My Word and following My Commandments.”

Jesus said: “My people, China has attacked you first with biological weapons of the corona virus.They intend to send a second corona virus attack in the fall.After the Warning you will see a missile attack on your country, that will try and take down your electric grid.I will call My believers to My refuges before this happens. At My refuges My angels will place a shield over your buildings, and your solar systems that will protect them from any EMP attack. I told you to trust in My protection, even from bombs and EMP attacks. I am more powerful than any of the weapons of the evil ones, so have no fear.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Monday, July 27, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have read in Jeremiah 13:1-11 how I asked Jeremiah to hide a worn loincloth in the desert. Later, I asked him to find the loincloth, but now it had rotted and was good for nothing. Jeremiah was given: ‘So also will I allow the pride of Juda to rot, the great pride of Jerusalem. This wicked people who refuse to obey My words, who walk in the stubbornness of their hearts, and follow strange gods to serve and adore them, shall be like this loincloth which is good for nothing.’ My people of America, you also will be taken over for all of your abortions, fornications, adulteries, and many other evil sins against Me.Your country was once beautiful and prosperous, but now you are beset by this evil virus as part of your punishment for worshiping your gods of pleasure and wealth. Because of your sins without repentance, you will be tested with more severe viruses, bad weather, and even a nuclear attack that will destroy your electric grid. You will soon be called to My refuges after My Warning, so you will be protected from the Satanic mobs who will want to kill you. Give praise and thanks to Me for My refuges, and My angel protection during the tribulation. I call My faithful to repent of their sins and follow their guardian angels. The evil ones who do not repent, and do not love Me, will suffer destruction and the eternal flames of hell. Trust in Me and have patience through this evil time, and you will have your reward in My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing two category I hurricanes striking your land almost at the same time. The first one, Hanna, struck in the southern tip of Texas along the Gulf of Mexico. The second storm, Douglas, came close to the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean. Both of these storms have caused some damage which is till being assessed. You will be seeing more storms as time approaches your peak hurricane season. Many events will be ongoing, especially another more serious virus attack that will shut down your economy again. All of these viruses are being made on purpose and exported from China to America. I told you the evil ones will be using your chemtrails to spread the next virus. More people will die from this second attack, and the restrictions will be more severe than the first attack. When you see many people dying, I will send My Warning for all sinners, and then I will call My faithful to My refuges. Call on Me to protect you and lead you to the nearest refuge. My angels will protect you and provide for your needs.”

Tuesday, July 28, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages that you are in the pre-tribulation with all the restrictions of this corona virus. Fortunately, you have not seen severe amounts of deaths with this first attack, but in the fall you will see a worse virus attack with more deaths than the first. I have also mentioned that when you see many deaths around you, I will call you to the safety of My refuges, where you will be healed of all of your ills. Before you are called to My refuges, I will bring My Warning experience to everyone all at once. During the Warning you will be advised to come to a refuge for your protection. I have led some of My faithful to set up refuges, and I have enabled them to afford what is needed. Because there are only a few refuges that are still viable, I will have My angels expand My refuges to accommodate the numbers of My faithful who will be led to My refuges. Have no fear because My angels will put invisible shields over you to protect you. For those refuges that need help, My angels will finish any projects left undone. I will perform miracles to protect and feed My faithful. Only My believers with a cross on their foreheads, will be able to enter.So after My Warning, you need to convert your family into believers, so My angels can place a cross on their foreheads.”

Video on ChemtraiIs – Inside the planes:

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Re: the forthcoming deadly Vaccine, refer to the message via Christina Gallagher, Stigmatist, at the following link, which includes:

"...Your world has with it the deepest darkness of hell, the antichrist. How so many bow down to his power! Yet even more will do so in a short time. You will all be called into the suppression and dictatorship of antichrist. You will be called upon to receive the vaccine that is death, and the mark of the beast will be forced upon you. Those who receive it willingly will die - unto eternal death. ..."

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...65#post2803265

The following was sent to family and friends:

Additional Signs: Jonathan Kahn – Harbinger II

While many prophets, historical and contemporary, approved and yet-to-be-approved, have and continue to warn of the forthcoming Warning (Illuminating of Consciences) and subsequent Chastisement of God, many of the contemporary prophets seem to be pointing to a certain crescendo of events occurring, soon. Reference is made to the messages of Fr. Gobbi, Ameche, Tomkiel, Dougherty, Locutions to the World, Luz de Maria, Gallagher, Leary, Enoch and more.

The Church teaches that the purpose of prophecy is not to predict the future, but to give guidance for the present with respect to the future. Indeed, prophecy can change and has changed. (Jer 18; 2 Ki 20)

In the writing at the following link, we address the signs of the times, as provided by Holy Scripture, and their realization:

During the last several months, Jesus warned John Leary (an American visionary yet-to-be-approved), that it is likely that we will be called to the refuges this Fall of 2020 to avoid the Great Tribulation of Antichrist (Autumn 2020 in United States Starts: Tuesday, Sep 22 8:30 am CDT; and Ends: Monday, Dec 21 4:02 am CST ). You will recall that the Warning is to occur prior to our fleeing to the refuges. I have collected such messages and posted them here:
    www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?246505-COV19-to-Resurface-in-Fall-2020-Over-100-times-worse-Likely-time-to-flee-to-Refuges

We have written a good deal about the prophesied Warning. Prophets have seen the event accompanying the collision of certain heavenly bodies causing a great sign in the cosmos. Some saw a resultant sign of the cross. Some were told that a comet would be involved while others refer to an asteroid(s). Only God knows whether this event will occur specifically as described, and when it will occur. (Mt 24:36)

Earlier, we wrote about Asteroid 2018 VP1, which is on a trajectory to pass very near the earth this Fall. Indeed, some are concerned it may strike the earth.

The following is a simulation model of the asteroid. You can alter the date in the upper left corner, and alter magnification by holding down the Ctrl Key while rolling the wheel on your mouse.
    www.spacereference.org/solar-system#ob=2018-vp1

Additional information on the asteroid:
    www.spacereference.org/asteroid/2018-vp1
    https://theskylive.com/2018vp1-info
    https://theskylive.com/where-is-2018vp1

Video: Asteroid 2018 VP1:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBqD5LX-Zg

The information above indicates that the asteroid will be closest to earth on November 2, 2020. We are not suggesting that this is the date of the Warning. The Warning could happen a number of days prior to or after such date; or as stated above, not at all.

We include this information, as another data point occurring during the Fall of 2020.

Other data points include without limitation: the continued attempt by the Communist Party in America to overthrow the Presidency of Donald Trump; the release of the bioweapon, COVID-19; the strangling of the world economy; orchestrated riots particularly in the USA; the contested November Presidential election in America; the escalation of potential conflict in the S. China Sea/Taiwan/Hong Kong and Iran; the expiration of government benefits associated with the virus, the continued collapse of the purchasing value of fiat currencies, particularly that of the US Dollar, and more.

Clearly, our ship is sailing into a tempest.

Jonathan Cahn (a Protestant) has written another book entitled, Harbinger II. In the interview below, he discusses the book and a number of signs with respect to 2020 and particularly, the Fall of 2020:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5wgnkJcJg

We would do well to receive the sacrament and Reconciliation and do penance for our sins – now, in advance of the Warning, and always.

Enchiridion of Indulgences

www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/

Buckle up, folks!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020: (St. Martha)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have prepared for this time of the refuge, and soon you will be using what you have stored for this time. Another worse virus is coming this fall, and you may again be confined to your homes with even worse restrictions. In the first virus attack, it was not as deadly as people predicted. This second attack will be worse, but unless you see a lot of dead bodies, you can withstand it. You will see the Battle of Armageddon where I will have some generals fight off the evil people and demons, with the help of My angels. There will be several battles, but I will win the war as the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will be protected as you will be rewarded in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Trust in My Word as My angels will protect you and feed you at My refuges.”

Thursday, July 30, 2020: (St. Peter Chrysologus)
    Jesus said: “My people, your President does not have the authority to shut down an election. But if martial law was declared, he could stop the election. If a worse virus breaks out, this would be another reason to stop the election. Some people want to have mail-in ballots, but your President refuses to endorse this because such ballots could be easily forged. This could cause another battle in the courts over which ballots are legal. I have told you in previous messages that there is a good chance that your elections will be cancelled.Trust in Me for your protection in these coming events.”

Friday, July 31, 2020: (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
    Jesus said: “My son, in the first reading (Jeremiah 26:1-9) Jeremiah told the people of an impending destruction of Israel because of their sins. The people and the priests did not want to hear such words, and these people even wanted to kill Jeremiah. He had to flee into hiding. You, My son, have also had many messages about how America will be taken over as well, to make the world ready for the reign of the Antichrist. Your people do not want to hear this message either. When you talk of storing food and setting up refuges, the people did not see the need. But now with these virus attacks, the people understand your messages more. Even when you told people not to take vaccines or the mark of the beast in a computer chip in the body, people at first thought this was not possible. Now you are seeing how the rich people want to use vaccines to kill people, and reduce the population. These same evil ones want to force people to have chips in the body, so they could control your mind and soul as robots for their evil work. Refuse even under pain of death to take any vaccines, and refuse to take any chip in the body for any reason.Even if people laugh at you, or criticize you, you need to keep giving My messages to warn the people of the evil ones who want to control people. Trust in My Word that My believers need to come to My refuges for protection from those evil ones who want to kill you, as they tried to kill the early prophets of Israel.”

Jesus said: “My people, the time before the next virus attack is running out. I warned you this new virus attack would come in the fall. My people need to prepare their souls with monthly Confession. You will need masks and stay inside when you can see chemtrails being used. You can build up your immune system with Hawthorn pills, vitamin C, and elderberry extract.You can stay in your homes with the next lock down, if you do not see a lot of dead bodies. If it is dangerous to stay at your homes, I will warn you with My inner locution to tell you it is time to come to My refuges.At My refuges you will look on the luminous cross or drink spring water, and you will be healed of any virus or any other affliction. After you are healed of any health issue, My angels will shield you from any virus, poisonous gas, or even bombs. The evil ones will not be able to kill you at My refuges. Be thankful that I will be watching over you to protect you from the evil ones, and provide for your needs.”