Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COV19 to Resurface in Fall 2020; Over 100 times worse; Likely time to flee to Refuges

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Thursday, July 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you saw Me standing with My arms outstretched, and I said: ‘Behold the Kingdom of God is at hand.’ I am announcing to you that this pre-tribulation is about to come to an end, as the Antichrist prepares for his takeover. You saw the large wave of water in the vision also, and there will be great tsunamis when I will bring My Comet of Chastisement on the evil ones.But for now this wave also represents another wave of a virus attack that will be more deadly, and this will definitely stop your abortions as I said I would do. You thought abortion was an essential service, but because of your abortions, the evil ones will be suffering worse than Sodom. You are seeing the plagues described in the Book of Revelation. Before the next deadly plague comes upon you, I will send you My Warning to give every sinner one last opportunity to save their souls and follow Me as a believer.At the end of the six weeks after the Warning, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection with an inner locution. Leave your homes quickly when I call you, so you can be healed of any virus when you look on the luminous cross in the sky at My refuges. Only believers in Me will be allowed to enter into My refuges by My angels. My believers will have a cross on their foreheads to enter.All the evil ones, who do not accept Me, will suffer plagues, and they will be killed with My Comet.Then the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will then be brought into My Era of Peace.”

Monday, July 13, 2020: (St. Henry)
    Jesus said: “My people, for months I have been giving you messages about preparing to face a more deadly virus that will come in the fall.I have showed you how they will spread this virus in the chemtrails in the sky. Now, I am showing you how people will fall sick in their beds, and many will die. Before this second virus wave comes, I will bring My Warning to prepare the sinners to repent and be saved. I will tell the people in their Warning experience that they will need to come to My refuges to be healed of this virus.Only My believers will be worthy of entering My refuges. Those people, who refuse to come to My refuges, when I call them, will suffer much from the evil plagues that will come to reduce the population. The non-believers will suffer much at the hands of the evil ones during the tribulation. You are already seeing some churches being burned by evil people, and mobs will continue to cause destruction and chaos. Once you leave your homes for My refuges, your guardian angels will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. These angels will also protect you with an invisible shield so the evil ones will not harm you. When you are at My refuges, you will be healed of any health problems by looking on My luminous cross. You will live at My refuges for the whole tribulation time, where My angels will protect you from the Antichrist and the demons. My angels will also multiply your food, water, and fuels. I have given you many messages about My refuges and about life at My refuges, where your people will worship My consecrated Host the whole time. I will bring My victory over the evil ones, as they will be cast into hell. My believers will then be brought into My Era of Peace. Rejoice My faithful, when you will have My reward for believing in My Word and following My Commandments.”

Jesus said: “My people, China has attacked you first with biological weapons of the corona virus.They intend to send a second corona virus attack in the fall.After the Warning you will see a missile attack on your country, that will try and take down your electric grid.I will call My believers to My refuges before this happens. At My refuges My angels will place a shield over your buildings, and your solar systems that will protect them from any EMP attack. I told you to trust in My protection, even from bombs and EMP attacks. I am more powerful than any of the weapons of the evil ones, so have no fear.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Monday, July 27, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have read in Jeremiah 13:1-11 how I asked Jeremiah to hide a worn loincloth in the desert. Later, I asked him to find the loincloth, but now it had rotted and was good for nothing. Jeremiah was given: ‘So also will I allow the pride of Juda to rot, the great pride of Jerusalem. This wicked people who refuse to obey My words, who walk in the stubbornness of their hearts, and follow strange gods to serve and adore them, shall be like this loincloth which is good for nothing.’ My people of America, you also will be taken over for all of your abortions, fornications, adulteries, and many other evil sins against Me.Your country was once beautiful and prosperous, but now you are beset by this evil virus as part of your punishment for worshiping your gods of pleasure and wealth. Because of your sins without repentance, you will be tested with more severe viruses, bad weather, and even a nuclear attack that will destroy your electric grid. You will soon be called to My refuges after My Warning, so you will be protected from the Satanic mobs who will want to kill you. Give praise and thanks to Me for My refuges, and My angel protection during the tribulation. I call My faithful to repent of their sins and follow their guardian angels. The evil ones who do not repent, and do not love Me, will suffer destruction and the eternal flames of hell. Trust in Me and have patience through this evil time, and you will have your reward in My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing two category I hurricanes striking your land almost at the same time. The first one, Hanna, struck in the southern tip of Texas along the Gulf of Mexico. The second storm, Douglas, came close to the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean. Both of these storms have caused some damage which is till being assessed. You will be seeing more storms as time approaches your peak hurricane season. Many events will be ongoing, especially another more serious virus attack that will shut down your economy again. All of these viruses are being made on purpose and exported from China to America. I told you the evil ones will be using your chemtrails to spread the next virus. More people will die from this second attack, and the restrictions will be more severe than the first attack. When you see many people dying, I will send My Warning for all sinners, and then I will call My faithful to My refuges. Call on Me to protect you and lead you to the nearest refuge. My angels will protect you and provide for your needs.”

Tuesday, July 28, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages that you are in the pre-tribulation with all the restrictions of this corona virus. Fortunately, you have not seen severe amounts of deaths with this first attack, but in the fall you will see a worse virus attack with more deaths than the first. I have also mentioned that when you see many deaths around you, I will call you to the safety of My refuges, where you will be healed of all of your ills. Before you are called to My refuges, I will bring My Warning experience to everyone all at once. During the Warning you will be advised to come to a refuge for your protection. I have led some of My faithful to set up refuges, and I have enabled them to afford what is needed. Because there are only a few refuges that are still viable, I will have My angels expand My refuges to accommodate the numbers of My faithful who will be led to My refuges. Have no fear because My angels will put invisible shields over you to protect you. For those refuges that need help, My angels will finish any projects left undone. I will perform miracles to protect and feed My faithful. Only My believers with a cross on their foreheads, will be able to enter.So after My Warning, you need to convert your family into believers, so My angels can place a cross on their foreheads.”

Video on ChemtraiIs – Inside the planes:

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Re: the forthcoming deadly Vaccine, refer to the message via Christina Gallagher, Stigmatist, at the following link, which includes:

"...Your world has with it the deepest darkness of hell, the antichrist. How so many bow down to his power! Yet even more will do so in a short time. You will all be called into the suppression and dictatorship of antichrist. You will be called upon to receive the vaccine that is death, and the mark of the beast will be forced upon you. Those who receive it willingly will die - unto eternal death. ..."

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...65#post2803265

The following was sent to family and friends:

Additional Signs: Jonathan Kahn – Harbinger II

While many prophets, historical and contemporary, approved and yet-to-be-approved, have and continue to warn of the forthcoming Warning (Illuminating of Consciences) and subsequent Chastisement of God, many of the contemporary prophets seem to be pointing to a certain crescendo of events occurring, soon. Reference is made to the messages of Fr. Gobbi, Ameche, Tomkiel, Dougherty, Locutions to the World, Luz de Maria, Gallagher, Leary, Enoch and more.

The Church teaches that the purpose of prophecy is not to predict the future, but to give guidance for the present with respect to the future. Indeed, prophecy can change and has changed. (Jer 18; 2 Ki 20)

In the writing at the following link, we address the signs of the times, as provided by Holy Scripture, and their realization:

During the last several months, Jesus warned John Leary (an American visionary yet-to-be-approved), that it is likely that we will be called to the refuges this Fall of 2020 to avoid the Great Tribulation of Antichrist (Autumn 2020 in United States Starts: Tuesday, Sep 22 8:30 am CDT; and Ends: Monday, Dec 21 4:02 am CST ). You will recall that the Warning is to occur prior to our fleeing to the refuges. I have collected such messages and posted them here:
    www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?246505-COV19-to-Resurface-in-Fall-2020-Over-100-times-worse-Likely-time-to-flee-to-Refuges

We have written a good deal about the prophesied Warning. Prophets have seen the event accompanying the collision of certain heavenly bodies causing a great sign in the cosmos. Some saw a resultant sign of the cross. Some were told that a comet would be involved while others refer to an asteroid(s). Only God knows whether this event will occur specifically as described, and when it will occur. (Mt 24:36)

Earlier, we wrote about Asteroid 2018 VP1, which is on a trajectory to pass very near the earth this Fall. Indeed, some are concerned it may strike the earth.

The following is a simulation model of the asteroid. You can alter the date in the upper left corner, and alter magnification by holding down the Ctrl Key while rolling the wheel on your mouse.
    www.spacereference.org/solar-system#ob=2018-vp1

Additional information on the asteroid:
    www.spacereference.org/asteroid/2018-vp1
    https://theskylive.com/2018vp1-info
    https://theskylive.com/where-is-2018vp1

Video: Asteroid 2018 VP1:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBqD5LX-Zg

The information above indicates that the asteroid will be closest to earth on November 2, 2020. We are not suggesting that this is the date of the Warning. The Warning could happen a number of days prior to or after such date; or as stated above, not at all.

We include this information, as another data point occurring during the Fall of 2020.

Other data points include without limitation: the continued attempt by the Communist Party in America to overthrow the Presidency of Donald Trump; the release of the bioweapon, COVID-19; the strangling of the world economy; orchestrated riots particularly in the USA; the contested November Presidential election in America; the escalation of potential conflict in the S. China Sea/Taiwan/Hong Kong and Iran; the expiration of government benefits associated with the virus, the continued collapse of the purchasing value of fiat currencies, particularly that of the US Dollar, and more.

Clearly, our ship is sailing into a tempest.

Jonathan Cahn (a Protestant) has written another book entitled, Harbinger II. In the interview below, he discusses the book and a number of signs with respect to 2020 and particularly, the Fall of 2020:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5wgnkJcJg

We would do well to receive the sacrament and Reconciliation and do penance for our sins – now, in advance of the Warning, and always.

Enchiridion of Indulgences

www.ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/

Buckle up, folks!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020: (St. Martha)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have prepared for this time of the refuge, and soon you will be using what you have stored for this time. Another worse virus is coming this fall, and you may again be confined to your homes with even worse restrictions. In the first virus attack, it was not as deadly as people predicted. This second attack will be worse, but unless you see a lot of dead bodies, you can withstand it. You will see the Battle of Armageddon where I will have some generals fight off the evil people and demons, with the help of My angels. There will be several battles, but I will win the war as the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will be protected as you will be rewarded in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Trust in My Word as My angels will protect you and feed you at My refuges.”

Thursday, July 30, 2020: (St. Peter Chrysologus)
    Jesus said: “My people, your President does not have the authority to shut down an election. But if martial law was declared, he could stop the election. If a worse virus breaks out, this would be another reason to stop the election. Some people want to have mail-in ballots, but your President refuses to endorse this because such ballots could be easily forged. This could cause another battle in the courts over which ballots are legal. I have told you in previous messages that there is a good chance that your elections will be cancelled.Trust in Me for your protection in these coming events.”

Friday, July 31, 2020: (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
    Jesus said: “My son, in the first reading (Jeremiah 26:1-9) Jeremiah told the people of an impending destruction of Israel because of their sins. The people and the priests did not want to hear such words, and these people even wanted to kill Jeremiah. He had to flee into hiding. You, My son, have also had many messages about how America will be taken over as well, to make the world ready for the reign of the Antichrist. Your people do not want to hear this message either. When you talk of storing food and setting up refuges, the people did not see the need. But now with these virus attacks, the people understand your messages more. Even when you told people not to take vaccines or the mark of the beast in a computer chip in the body, people at first thought this was not possible. Now you are seeing how the rich people want to use vaccines to kill people, and reduce the population. These same evil ones want to force people to have chips in the body, so they could control your mind and soul as robots for their evil work. Refuse even under pain of death to take any vaccines, and refuse to take any chip in the body for any reason.Even if people laugh at you, or criticize you, you need to keep giving My messages to warn the people of the evil ones who want to control people. Trust in My Word that My believers need to come to My refuges for protection from those evil ones who want to kill you, as they tried to kill the early prophets of Israel.”

Jesus said: “My people, the time before the next virus attack is running out. I warned you this new virus attack would come in the fall. My people need to prepare their souls with monthly Confession. You will need masks and stay inside when you can see chemtrails being used. You can build up your immune system with Hawthorn pills, vitamin C, and elderberry extract.You can stay in your homes with the next lock down, if you do not see a lot of dead bodies. If it is dangerous to stay at your homes, I will warn you with My inner locution to tell you it is time to come to My refuges.At My refuges you will look on the luminous cross or drink spring water, and you will be healed of any virus or any other affliction. After you are healed of any health issue, My angels will shield you from any virus, poisonous gas, or even bombs. The evil ones will not be able to kill you at My refuges. Be thankful that I will be watching over you to protect you from the evil ones, and provide for your needs.”

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

Wednesday, August 5, 2020:(Dedication of St. Mary Major Basilica)
    Jesus said: “My son, you have witnessed the dead calm before a hurricane comes in. You are in that calm before the second virus attack comes. I have warned you how the next virus will be worse than the first, and you could see another shutdown with worse restrictions. Every time you see a new mutated virus come on the scene, there is a major spread of disease until your people build up an immunity. This first attack was a laboratory creation because most flu viruses do not continue during the summer. The new characteristics of the next virus are unknown, and it will take some time to see if this is similar to the first virus. In any event this next virus will also come out of China, and if it is spread by the chemtrails, many people could get infected and die. You could stay in your homes, unless you see many dead bodies. Then I will call My faithful to My refuges. Be prepared to leave for My refuges with your backpacks when you see the signs of a worse pandemic. If things get really bad, you could even see a martial law declared which could stop your elections.If your lives are in danger, My angels will protect you at My refuges.”

Thursday, August 6, 2020:(Transfiguration of Our Lord; Joe Esper)
    Jesus said: “My people, this hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for years in treating malaria and other diseases. Now, some studies have shown it to work in slowing the over reaction by your immune system to this latest virus. In combination with Zinc and Zithromax, it has helped heal some serious virus cases. You know a few people who were healed with this regimen. You have seen some doctors and officials try to outlaw its use because they want to sell you expensive drugs and vaccines. You have an article on how to make a recipe for this, but do not use an overdose. Doctors would be better to give this medication out if they were allowed and could get this on the open market. Do not take any mandatory vaccine, because this could harm your immune system.Trust in My help in healing any sickness.”

Jesus said: “My people, you need to pray for the conversion of sinners so they can be saved before you will be tested by the events in the fall. Some souls will be converted in their Warning experience, but they still have free will to choose to be with Me or not. You have prayed your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese for special intentions. Now, I want you to pray these prayers to help convert your family members so My angels can put an invisible cross on their foreheads. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you a dark cloud of evil coming over America that will take away your freedoms and threaten many lives. You know that America has to be taken over in order for the Antichrist to have his reign. You will be facing famine, earthquakes, and pestilence from these viruses. These are the signs of the end times. You will first have My Warning experience followed by six weeks for conversions. Then your lives will be threatened, and I will give an inner locution to everyone when it is time to come to My refuges of protection.You will be safe from the demons at My refuges during the tribulation. After the Antichrist’s brief reign, I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down on the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. I will then bring My faithful into My Era of Peace and later into heaven. Be patient and trust in My protection.”

Monday, August 10, 2020: (St. Lawrence)
    Jesus said: “My people, when you stand back and you look at your new life with all of your virus precautions, you can see how the one world people have ingrained their control over you. You have never done this for any previous pandemic, and these world leaders are really preparing you for the new world order. They have brain-washed you with face masks and social distancing, so all of you are accepting these orders.There is a drive to produce a vaccine for this virus that is less deadly than the Spanish Flu. This vaccine will be harmful to your immune system, so do not take it even under threat of death. The plan is also to incorporate the computer chip in the body, so they can see if you had this shot. Refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to take any chip in the body.Eventually, they will imprison or kill those people who do not take the vaccine. You know that such vaccines are only about 20-30% effective, but the deep state people will use this to get rid of all the people who refuse this shot. Their goal is total control to prepare the way for the Antichrist’s takeover. Because your lives will be threatened if you do not take the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I will call My faithful to My refuges when they make this mandatory. Before these authorities start coming to every house to enforce mandatory chips in the body, I will give you My inner locution to come to the nearest refuge for your protection. My angels will protect you on the way to a refuge and while you are at a refuge. You will remain at My refuges throughout the entire tribulation time. You can see how close you are to the tribulation when you see this enforcement of vaccines and chips in your body. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs at all of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more violence in your streets by the Black Live Matter mob and Antifa in many of your large Democrat cities. Now these mobs are threatening to burn down houses in the suburbs.A man was threatening a Secret Service agent when he told the agent he had a gun. He charged the agent and the agent shot him in the leg. Later, it was revealed that the man did not have a weapon. This was a possible threat originally, but you need to keep praying for the physical protection of your President in his campaign to be re-elected.You have a clear choice in this election between your President who upholds law and order vs. the left leaning Democrats who want to defund the police and support the Black Lives Matter mob. It is time for your people to vote for the person who will stand up for your freedoms and support your Constitution. I am protecting your President from harm for now, but you will soon see another crisis in the fall.Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges.”

John Leary (yet to be approved)​

January 11, 2007:
    Jesus said: "My people, there are many people who have various pets as dogs, cats, birds, and other animals who are close to them. These are different lives that you befriend and take care of, even as you care for your children. They give comfort to lonely people, and they quickly become part of your families. Even when you will be called to My refuges, you can bring your pets along because I will care for them also. All of these animals are My creations and I love them also, but not as much as My faithful who have spiritual souls made to My Image."

Louise Tomkiel (yet to be approved)
    April 5, 2004​

Louise began to receive a vision and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Vision -- A powerful one: The day is gray and the air, heavy. I'm being told to instruct a household of people what to pack and how to ready their pets for travel. Small cars, station wagons, vans and trailers are being packed. Food, water, clothes, blankets, toiletries, etc. are being placed in the waiting vehicles. We start out as a caravan and are led by a tiny speck of light which shows us where to turn, where to go.

We arrive from all directions into a semi-wooded area and in the center I finally see a large building, nearly obscured by its color, as though it’s a mist. We enter: humans, animals and our cargo. All will be shared, all will multiply. Everyone is solemn yet happy and peace is everywhere.

Here we will stay until further orders come to us. The presence of Angels is everywhere. Many who did not listen to instructions, were not packed and ready, were left behind. We were told to leave without them.

There were many more instructions given but I did not write them here for they are included in many past messages. Be ready to pack. Be prepared having all necessities at home for humans and animals. The time is upon us and we must follow His words immediately and GO!

http://theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/HEAVEN'S MESSAGES TO LOUISE STARR TOMKIEL.pdf

I posted the following in response to a question on another board. FYI:

Thru my visionary friend, Jesus told me to emphasize that the End Times are NOT a frightening or dangerous time for the FAITHFUL....and that God ALWAYS takes care of His people.

God requires obedience, and outward signs of obedience. He did not build the ark for Noah, but provided instructions and materials and blessed his work. Jesus did not lay the fish on the beach, but told the Apostles to cast out into the deep and blessed their work.

Accordingly, we are being told what to do. It is up to us to obey an have Faith.

Tribulation Protection: The Blood of the Lamb

The Blood of the Lamb - WC

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    RefugesonWings

He told us repeatedly to pack a back pack or bug out bag. To also have bicycles, canteens, flashlights, etc.; and to set them aside NOW so that we can grab them and leave IMMEDIATELY before the evil men come looking for us. When to leave?
    https://www.timebomb2000.com/xf/inde...efuges.562859/

Further, He told us not to worry or to panic. He wants us to leave quietly, peacefully and IMMEDIATELY. As discussed in the link above, He will provide for His Faithful who have previously been sealed with the sign of the cross on their foreheads (I have seen one on a lady.), an inner locution advising us to leave, immediately.

http://www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

HeavenEarthUniting

Thereupon, we are to follow the lead of our guardian angels, who will lead us with a flame. Once underway we will be invisible to evil men, just as St. Peter was to the jailers in Acts, and Lot and his family were invisible to the evil men of Sodom as they escaped.

Once we arrive at the refuges, Jesus will provide everything. We will reside at the refuges during the Tribulation, just as the early Christians lived. At each refuge will be a luminous cross and/or miraculous spring, which will heal us of all our ailments (cf. Num 21:8-9).

Time will be shortened. He told John Leary that He would send a great earthquake to knock the earth off its axis and cause it to spin faster, such that there would be less than 24 hrs in each day. He told Enoch (yet to be approved) that a cosmic event would occur to cause the earth to spin faster such that there will be 12 hours in each day. (cf. Message of April 14, 2015, et al).
    Mensajes Recientes

Is there a conflict in these two prophecies....not necessarily.....the earthquake could be associated with the cosmic event. [comet? asteroid? Planet X?] Additionally, you will recall that the purpose of prophecy is not to foretell the future, but to provide guidance for the present in respect of the future; and that prophecy can and has changed. (cf. Jer 18; 2 Ki 20). Or perhaps, God initially prophesied one event and changed it to the second......dunno.

In any event...........WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FRIGHTENED IN THE LEAST.

Recently, when praying with my visionary friend, Jesus stated that NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL CHRISTIANS TO REJOICE!

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roar of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand…

Beware that your hearts do not become drowsy from carousing and drunkenness and the anxieties of daily life, and that day catch you by surprise like a trap. For that day will assault everyone who lives on the face of the earth. Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man." (Lk 21:25-28 and 34-36)

Prepare now. We leave soon!

God bless you and your family,

Cubster.

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

August 3 2020
    Urgent call of Jesus the Eternal High Priest to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

“My Faithful People, my Peace be with you.

Children of mine, the world is about to enter a time of revolts and of demonstrations against submission and confinement to which it has been subjected to by the Elites, International Organizations and the Media. They are taking advantage of the existing pandemic to keep humanity confined; by using protocols, conspiracies and deception, which are driving humanity into a chronic state of fear and of panic. They are using these strategies to subdue and enslave the world’s population, so they can vaccinate humanity with new viruses and inject the beast’s brand, the Microchip, into vaccines.

Again I say unto you, Flock of mine, Be careful with campaigns of mass vaccination, because their aim is to decimate the world’s population and the other ones to introduce the mark of the beast!The population of children and of the elderly, especially those in the Third World countries, are the ones called to disappear. Experiments with deadly vaccines will be carried out in the population of these countries; the developing nations are going to be the guinea pigs for such a sinister plan.

My children, pay attention to my calls and leave your stubbornness; place your Spiritual Armor morning and night; Pray with my Psalm 91 and consecrate yourselves all days to the Power of my Glorious Blood, and I assure you that no virus, plague, or pandemic can harm you. I tell you this, because these viruses created in labs and financed by the Elites, before being scattered through the air,are being performed rituals of occultism upon, so that they can be more lethal and cause the greatest damage.That is why you must be spiritually protected so that you can face this attack, and the viruses and pandemics cannot touch you.

Flock of mine, if mankind attended my calls, he would not be in these confinements, nor he would be prey to panic, for Heaven would protect him; but no, (mankind) prefers to listen and to follow the deception of the servants of evil, who seek to bring (mankind) to the eternal death. The Prophet Isaiah says it well: this people praise me with their lips and ears, but their hearts are distant from Me (Isaiah 29:13) My people perish for lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4, 6)

My children, the attacks on my Houses, Shrines and Religious Places, are on the rise and what is very sad: my people are silent. Their guilty silence is a spear that runs through my side. You don’t know how much it hurts and saddens Me the silence of those who claim to be my relatives! There’s a whole conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, to fund these outrages and to keep my Houses closed. They seek by all means to erase my Name from the mind of my People and to end the Christian truth and faith. My Holy Houses and Places remain closed under the pretext of pandemic and of contagion, while in other places and activities, other than religious, people can be cared for. Everything is a conspiracy planned by the emissaries of evil who govern this world and by the atheist communism, because they know that the prayer of my People destroys all their plans.

My people, use the Power of my Blood to protect my Holy Houses and places from the attacks of the emissaries of evil. Seal them with the Power of my Blood and do the Exorcism of my Beloved Michael, that they may be protected from the forces of evil and that they do not continue to destroy or desecrate my Temples, Shrines, and Holy Places.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

Your Teacher, Jesus the High and Eternal Priest.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, People of mine.”

July 06 2020
    Call from God the Father to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch

A new pandemic is about to break out and it will be deadlier

“My Peace be with you, Israel*.

Thus says the Lord:

My little Prophet: Tell my people that a new pandemic is about to break out and it will be deadlier than the one you are living. Humanity will remain confined and confinements will be longer. It is not I, your Father, to cause these misfortunes; it is the hand of man and his science at the service of evil, causing these pandemics. Remember that I respect your free will, it is the evil that dwells in the heart and mind of the Elite, which calls itself ‘the enlightened ones’ causing all this disaster.

If you people of mine, come to Me, and do the prayers of protection that I have sent you, together with the medicine of Heaven, I assure you that no evil, viruses or pandemic, will be able harm you. However, if you turn away from Me, by following your will above Mine, I assure you that the wickedness of the wicked ones will be unloaded upon you. I announce to you Children of mine: days of great tribulation and purification are coming, for sin and evil of the vast majority of this ungodly generation, that he has already hit the bottom of it. All the wicked ones will feel the rigor of my Justice, which will make them disappear in the duration of a breath. They will all be like straw that will burn at the passage of my Justice. Those will be difficult days for you, inheritance of mine; days of trial that will purify you until you shine like Crucibles; only those who remain united in faith, love, and trust in God will be able to overcome these trials.

My people, the Schism in the Church of my Son, the war, the economic crisis, famine, viruses, plagues, pandemics and the fury of my Creation, are some of the trials that will purify you.The woes are beginning, who can save the Daughter of Zion, in the days of my Just Wrath? O Israel, your children have abandoned my Decrees, they turned their backs on Me, and prostituted themselves, they worship strange gods; evil and sin have taken over my people; that is why you will walk into exile, desolation will accompany you, and death will make you mourn, until you recognize and praise Me, people of mine, as your only God!

Prepare yourselves, Israel, for the time of my Justice is knocking at your door, I will come like a thief during the night; may your lamps like the wise virgins be lit with prayer, fasting and penance, so that the Angel of my Justice will not hurt you and move beyond. The Great and Terrible day of the Lord approaches, the sun and moon darken and the stars lose their brightness. I will make my voice of Thunder heard from Mount Zion; the earth will tremble; But I, your God, will be a protective refuge for my people (Joel 3. 15, 16).

Stay in my peace, my people, my inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of the Nations.

Make Israel, my messages known to all mankind.”

*Israel means all the people believers in God.

[Cub: The Church is the New Israel of God. cf Gal 4:28; 6:14-16; 1Pt 2:9-10; Mt 21:43; CCC 877.]

Hmmmm..

COVID-19 Mutation That's "10 Times More Infectious" Than The Original Discovered In Malaysia

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/co...vered-malaysia