Page 205 of 210 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

A Spanish-based human rights organization says it has identified at least two additional Communist Chinese police “stations” operating in Canada, which are said to target Chinese nationals living abroad.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/more-chinese-police-sta
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Epoch Cinema releases “The Final War: Post-Pandemic Crises” exposing CCP plot to impose global authoritarian regime

(Natural News) The world has been so destabilized by covid, financial distress, and other factors that the time is ripe for a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) takeover. This is the premise behind a new documentary film from Epoch Cinema called "The Final War: Post-Pandemic Crises," which takes a closer look at current events through the lens … [Read More...]

Chinese Company Cleared to Own 370 Acres Near US Air Base

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-company-cleared-to-own-370-acres-near-us-air-base_4949983.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twi tter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

China replaces “zero covid” policy with “zero non-covid” in confusing attempt to save economy

(Natural News) As it teeters on the verge of collapse, the Chinese economy is the Xi Jinping regime's top priority as it concludes three years of "zero covid" policies. Starting on January 8, the communist country will resume "normalcy." There will be no more lockdowns, no more masks, and no more travel restrictions – though some worry … [Read More...]

I suspect the Covid inventers with USA patents on their stuff used China as a fall guy to take the blame for what the big drug companies were plotting.
    I don't know why the Chinese bought into such a scam, unless they were scaming the scamers.
    At least, they have got off the Yankee covid fraud band wagon.

China to Swing Open Borders
    From Sunday, international visitors to China - including to Hong Kong - will no longer have to endure rigid Covid restrictions after nearly three years of clampdowns as it targets passenger flight volumes of around 70% of 2019 levels.
    Passengers will not need to quarantine at all after arriving, nor must they take a Covid test upon arrival, although they will still need to return a negative PCR test within 48 hours of departing for China.
    Immigration authorities will resume issuing passports and overseas visas for mainland residents from Sunday too.

65 House Democrats Voted Against Creating Committee to Investigate China

Sixty-five Democrats in the House of Representatives voted on Tuesday against creating a committee to investigate China and find ways to counter the communist country’s growing international influence.