Page 175 of 210 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Marco Metzler: Evergrande missed second past due interest payment in a week-is bankrupt-could drag down real estate sector/HSBC & world financial system

(Natural News) This past Tuesday I reported that Dr. Marco Metzler, former Fitch analyst and now of DMSA (Deutche Mrkt Screening Agentur GmbH) has announced that the past due interest payment on China Evergrande Group’s offshore international bonds that all of the western media reported as supposedly paid by Evergrande could not be … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Nationalizing the banks....when did that happen in the course of the Russian Revolution?

Oh look:

http://soviethistory.msu.edu/1917-2/...tion-of-banks/

During the Kerensky/Biden regime...

BEFORE the October takeover by the Reds...

Those masks really helped

Another Witch in servitude to the Richman's depopulation schemes.
    When did New Zealand go nuts?
    They are more crazy than Americans.
    They used to have good apples without danerous pesticides.