Page 159 of 210 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Australia Pushes Forward With Next Phase of WTO Wine Dispute With China
    Australia will push forward with the next phase of its ongoing World Trade Organisation (WTO) dispute with China ...

‘Significant’ Security Concerns: Tory Candidate on Trudeau’s Book Deal With CCP-Controlled Publisher
    The past publishing deal with a CCP-controlled company that printed Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's personal memoir in China ...

Chinese Workers Demand Better Severance Pay as Samsung Heavy Industries Shuts One Plant
    A large-scale protest broke out on the premises of Samsung Heavy Industries Ningbo (SHI Ningbo) on Sept. 9. Around 1,500 local ...

Nuclear Submarine Deal Will Reshape Indo-Pacific Relations
    WELLINGTON, New Zealand—The United States, Britain, and Australia have announced they're forming a new security alliance that will ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci botched the AIDS epidemic so big pharma could profit. He’s doing it again with COVID

(Natural News) In a new video on The Hill’s "Rising," political commentator Kim Iversen analyzes Dr. Anthony Fauci’s support for azidothymidine (AZT) to treat HIV/AIDS and compares it to his current support for COVID mRNA vaccines. (Article republished from ChildrensHealthDefense.org) Fauci, named head of the National Institute of … [Read More...]

Treasury Department seeks to track financial transactions of personal bank accounts over $600

(Natural News) In May, the Treasury Department released the Biden administration’s revenue proposals for fiscal year 2022. One aspect of this document that has gone under-reported is the administration's new plan for reporting requirements for financial institutions. (Article by Peter Jacobsen republished from Fee.org) The document … [Read More...]

Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

(Natural News) We now have a disturbing new theory emerging that deserves a real investigation. I credit this to Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse Blog, who asked in a recent article, "Where Did All The People Go?" As Snyder points out, the global shortage of workers -- now widely reported across the world -- can only really be … [Read More...]

Singapore COVID-19 outbreak worsens despite 80 percent vaccination rate

(Natural News) Singapore managed to vaccinate over 80 percent of its adult population. However, it continues to struggle with one of its worst COVID-19 outbreaks yet. On September 12th, it reported 555 new local cases. Just a day prior, Singapore also recorded its 58th COVID-19 related death -- an 80-year-old man who was partially … [Read More...]

Last edited by Lenno; 09-18-2021 at 11:44 AM.