Page 89 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Google Is Absolutely Listening to Your Conversations, and ...

https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/googl...-big-tech.html

I think most people assume that Google's computers are listening, monitoring, recording, and analyzing pretty much every interaction with the company's products like search or Photos.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

America is Facing Full Communist Tyranny

Matt Bracken of http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com guest hosts The Alex Jones Show to break down the deteriorating state of citizens' rights in America.
    2020electioncenter.com

White Genocide

OIG Declined to Take Up Ethics Charges Against Senate Majority Leader McConnell’s Wife, Elaine Chao, Despite Democrat Insistence

Get Ready for the Struggle Session
    In America, and even more so on Twitter, there’s a whiff of China’s Cultural Revolution in the air.
    > by Peggy Noonan / March 7
    [excerpt] The Cultural Revolution lasted roughly a dozen years and died with Mao in September 1976. In time a party congress denounced it as what it was: ruinous.

So I ask you to entertain an idea that has been on my mind. I don’t want to be overdramatic, but the spirit of the struggle session has returned and is here, in part because of the internet, in part because of the extremity of our politics, in part because more people are lonely. “Contention is better than loneliness,” as my people, the Irish, say, and they would know.

The air is full of accusation and humiliation. We have seen this spirit most famously on the campuses, where students protest harshly, sometimes violently, views they wish to suppress. Social media is full of swarming political and ideological mobs. In an interesting departure from democratic tradition, they don’t try to win the other side over. They only condemn and attempt to silence.

The spirit of the struggle session is all over Twitter. On literary Twitter social-justice warriors get advance copies of new books and denounce them for deviationism—as insensitive, racist, appropriative, anti-LGBTQ. Books on the eve of publication have been pulled, sometimes withdrawn by authors who apologize profusely. Everyone’s scared. And the tormentors are not satisfied by an apology. They’re excited by it and prowl for more prey.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/get-rea...on-11552003346

The Marxist Takeover of America Continues
    > by Mark Dice / March 5 / ten minute video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqooe1SS8B8

Amazon quietly banning more conservative, patriotic books by claiming they contain “hate speech”

(Natural News) Truths that some people may find uncomfortable or inconvenient are still truths, but if you’re an all-powerful big tech oligarch who has an iron grip on information, only your version of ‘the truth’ gets to be told. As such, Amazon — the e-tailer behemoth that actually began as a bookseller — is now banning books just … [Read More...]