Page 99 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Rabobank says “biblical” surge in food prices soon to come

(Natural News) The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) says the United States is on track to maintain its current stocks of food based on an expectation of maximum acreage planted and healthy yields. However, Rabobank writers Michael Every and Michael Magdovitz disagree, warning that a crisis of "biblical" proportions could be … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Meet The New Pentagon ‘Diversity Chief’ Who Compared Trump To Hitler

March 29, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky
    The U.S. Special Operations Command’s newly-hired “chief of diversity and inclusion” shared anti-Trump memes on Facebook, namely one that likens the former president to Adolf Hitler.

Republican Intel Members Reveal Biden is Violating Federal Law
    https://conservativebrief.com/gop-intel-members-37238

Wristbands and dining cards: New Army policies exclude, isolate unvaccinated
    > Wed Mar 31, 2021
    The US Army can’t legally mandate COVID vaccines, but restrictive policies like those at Fort Drum and Fort Bragg make it increasingly difficult for service members to refuse.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/wristbands-and-dinin

China calling for civilizational war against America and the west

(Natural News) There was a "strong smell of gunpowder" when American and Chinese diplomats met in Anchorage beginning March 18. That's according to Zhao Lijian of China's foreign ministry, speaking just hours after the first day of U.S.-China talks concluded. (Article by Gordon G. Chang republished from … [Read More...]

in-bred