Page 103 of 210 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Cyber Polygon 2021: Globalists Run Simulation Of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” To Prepare For Economic Reset

https://www.infowars.com/posts/cyber-polygon-2021-globalists-run-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic-to-prepare-for-economic-reset/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

April 14th: Vaccine DEATH WAVE now unstoppable… 122 million Americans now at risk from dangerous medical experiment that can’t be undone

(Natural News) According to the CDC Covid Data Tracker page, over 122 million Americans have already received at least one dose of a covid vaccine. That's about 37% of the population, and it's increasing by nearly 2 million people per day in the United States. Notably, as Americans are being killed by vaccines, globalists are replacing … [Read More...]

Chipped “smart masks” that are traceable and trackable are the ultimate globalist control mechanism

(Natural News) The globalist control freaks at the World Economic Forum have come up with the ultimate 21st century tracking device: So-called "smart masks" that come with a computer chip that 'tells' users things. "The World Economic Forum is at it again. The globalist titans behind ‘the Great Reset’ are now promoting a 'smart face … [Read More...]

Fact check: Viral photo shows Obama, Fauci visiting NIH lab in 2014, not a 'Wuhan lab' in 2015

Ella LeeUSA TODAY
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...14/5476106002/

Emergency Monday Broadcast: Democrats/Deep State Announce Plan to Burn Down United States

The Alex Jones Show
    April 19th 2021, 11:00 am Using the Bolshevik revolution model, the globalists and their Democrat, Hollywood & Chicom minions have launched their final assault on our embattled republic.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/monda...-defense-fund/