Page 201 of 210 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wealthy Chinese Activate Financial "Escape Plans" Terrified Of Xi's Coming Reign Of Terror, And Why This Is Good News For Bitcoin

"The family motto has always been: 'Keep a fast junk in the harbour with gold bars and a second set of papers'.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wealthy-chinese-ex

Russia, China may be preparing new gold-backed currency, but expert assures US dollar 'safest' currency today
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...currency-today
    China in July purchased 80.1 tons of gold valued at $4.6 billion

China and Russia may be working toward a new gold-backed currency in a move that would aim to dethrone the dollar as the primary reserve currency of the world, but any such currency would unlikely achieve that goal.

"The USD remains the safest, most convenient and most widely used currency in Asia and in the world today," Min-Hua Chiang, a research fellow and economist at the Heritage Foundation’s Asian Studies Center, told FOX Business. "No other currency (backed by gold or otherwise) is comparable, and that is unlikely to change in the near future."