Page 202 of 210 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nike, Which Embraces the Genocidal CCP, Dumps Kyrie Irving for Tweeting a Link to Amazon and Clay Travis Has an Idea https://thelibertydaily.com/nike-which-embraces-the-g
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

How could a war between China and Taiwan play out? | Four Corners

China has SECRET POLICE stations operating in AMERICA?!

a coalition of 19 attorneys general from mostly Republican states is investigating possible collusion between the six largest U.S. banks and the U.N.’s “Net-Zero Banking Alliance.”

As participants in the U.N. program, the banks agree to pursue “net-zero” emissions by 2050 by ending, or radically scaling back, investment and lending to traditional energy producers and agricultural interests.

Multiple state attorneys general involved in the investigation told The Epoch Times that this “collusion” by U.S. banks with the U.N. was undermining American agriculture and industry while benefiting the CCP.

“Our own money is being weaponized against us,” West Virginia Treasurer Riley Moore told The Epoch Times in August, as he moved against the mega banks for targeting key industries.