Page 203 of 210 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

H ow digital dollars, Jan.6, & a suspended reporter ALL RELATE

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The WEF’s stakeholder capitalism is just global fascism by another name

(Natural News) The concept of “fascism” was originally entered into the Encyclopedia Italiana by Italian philosopher Giovanni Gentile, who stated that “Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.” Benito Mussolini would later take credit for the quote as if he had written it … [Read More...]

China’s Secret Police Station in NYC ‘Violates Sovereignty’ of US: FBI Director

https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas...3WtPs8mGgJrg==

China Plans Nuclear Moon Base, Threatens NASA Supremacy
    Plans are in place for a station on the moon by 2028, with astronauts touching ground shortly after, lunar exploration programme chief Wu Weiran has told state media.
    The station - likely fuelled by nuclear energy - will consist of a lander, hopper, orbiter and rover constructed by the Chang’e 6, 7 and 8 missions, and will eventually be expanded into an international research station.
    The moon's South Pole, where scientists hope to find water, will host the base and is a designated target of NASA, putting Beijing and Washington in direct competition. (Bloomberg)