Page 204 of 210 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cryptocurrency co-founder Tiantian Kullander dies 'unexpectedly' aged 30 - weeks after another digital money millionaire drowned on Puerto Rico beach

Tiantian Kullander (left, right), who co-founded the Hong Kong-digital asset company Amber Group, passed away in his sleep, a spokesman for his firm said. The father-of-one, named in Forbes' prestigious 30-under-30 list in 2019, died 'unexpectedly' on 23 November. No further details were provided surrounding the cause of death. The Amber Group described Kullander - fondly known as 'TT' by friends and colleagues - as 'instrumental to the founding of Amber and a pillar of our success'. Kullander's death comes just weeks after another young cryptocurrency millionaire died. Nikolai Mushegian, 29, (inset) drowned on a Puerto Rico beach after tweeting that he feared the CIA and Mossad were going to murder him.

Protests in China become more widespread as ChiCom regime slowly losing control after years of ‘Zero COVID’ lockdowns

(Natural News) A growing portion of the Chinese people, who are usually docile and deferential to the authoritarian Communist rulers there, are fed up after nearly two years worth of "Zero COVID" policy lockdowns, and they are lashing out. According to social media posts that have leaked from China, protests are spreading now from … [Read More...]

The New Red Guards

China loads up on gold reserves with recent “mystery” purchase of 300 TONS

(Natural News) China has reported an increase in its gold reserves for the first time in more than three years, essentially admitting that its central bank is one of the recent mystery buyers of massive amounts of bullion in the gold market. The gold industry has speculated over which central banks were behind the nearly 400 tons of … [Read More...]