Page 109 of 210 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Chinese document discussing weaponising coronaviruses provides 'chilling' information

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Plans Expansion of Feds’ Army of Snitches in ‘Dollars for Collars’ Program

How the administration plans on expanding its already massive surveillance apparatus.
    https://www.theamericanconservative....w-snitch-army/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China Inches Closer To World Domination

https://banned.video/watch?id=609960efb12d6e1c3f976b60

Hundreds injured after Israeli forces storm Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem amid ongoing Palestinian protests

by RT
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/hundr...nian-protests/

Tucker Carlson attacks St. Fauci’s role in the genesis of the Covid pandemic

“More than any other single living American, Tony Fauci is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic.”

With these bold words, the most popular commentator on cable news threw down the gauntlet on a man all but sainted by the corporate media. Drawing on the work of Nicholas Wade, who for decades edited the Science section of the New York Times, Tucker pointed out that Dr. Anthony Fauci (the highest-paid employee of the federal government) personally overrode a federal ban on gain of function research that makes pathogens more deadly and more transmissible, and funded such research at a facility linked to the Chinese military.
    rest at link
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/tucker_carls

Chyna's New World Health Organization Group to Plan Health and the Economy of the Entire World https://davidicke.com/2021/05/10/new-world-health-org

Scott Adams:
    Step 1: Persuade the public to "follow the science"
    Step 2: Control the narrative around what science says.
    Step 3: Dictatorship (inevitable)
    We are at step 2.

Three things we know for sure:
    1. We should always follow the science.
    2. Our institutions lie to us about the science.
    3. Therefore, following the science is the same as following bullshit, for all practical purposes.
    So good luck with all of that.
    https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/13924593062