Page 108 of 210 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

'Global reset' needed to fight future pandemics, as creation of WHO research hub announced — RT World News

A "global reset" is needed to fight future pandemics, Germany’s Health Minister Jens Spahn told a World Health Organization (WHO) briefing on Wednesday as the UN agency announced the creation of a new research hub in Berlin.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ophthalmologists now ethically obligated to denounce covid-19 vaccines, as 20,000 new eye disorders are reported

(Natural News) In just a few months, the World Health Organization received approximately 20,000 reports of new eye disorders that occurred post covid-19 vaccination. These reports include 303 cases of blindness and 1,625 cases of visual impairment! The European drug monitoring agency had never recorded such a severe spike in eye injuries … [Read More...]

VACCINE WILL DECIMATE WORLD POPULATION, WARNS MICROBIOLOGIST DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S10FYgakdKjZ/

We can all thank President Trump for the CoronaCovid VAX Krap, and we can thank Him for this too:
    Saudi-led coalition plans to hand over southern Yemeni sea crossing to al-Qaeda terrorists, official warns
    Thursday, 06 May 2021 https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...official-warns

Liz Cheney’s Husband Works For Chinese Communist Party (Just Like Her Dad!)
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/liz-cheney-hus
    Last edited by Lenno; 05-09-2021 at 09:56 AM.

In January Gateway Pundit Reported on How China was Colluding with Bidens and Sharing Info on How to Defeat Donald Trump — This Weekend The Daily Mail and Breitbart Echo Those Reports

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-china-bidens/