Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

China continues to snatch up U.S. farmland, American companies at alarming rates

(Natural News) The Communist Chinese government has figured out one thing -- there is no way their still-developing military can best the U.S. military in a straight-up fight, so they have decided to take over our country playing by our rules of a free-market society. That said, this isn't a piece arguing against a free market economy; … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New California Law Allows Non-U.S. Citizens to Become Police Officers

China!

SITREP 1.18.23 - Is History Repeating Itself?

Democrat Opposed to House China Committee Serves on Non-Profit Sharing Staff with Alleged Chinese Front Groups

Democrat Rep. Judy Chu (D-CA), who voted against the creation of the House committee to investigate China, is reportedly the “honorary president” of the non-profit that shared staff with alleged front groups from a Chinese intelligence service.

This proposed project presents a significant threat to national security with both near- and long-term risks of significant impacts to our operation in the area,” a letter from the Air Force read.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/north-dakota-mayor-moves-t