Page 47 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Democrat operative brought fraudulent Dominion voting machines to Michigan

(Natural News) The person responsible for bringing the fraudulent Dominion Voting Systems election technology to the state of Michigan is a female Democrat and personal friend of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, we have learned. A few years after receiving a Masters of Information Systems degree from the all-online University of Phoenix, Kelly … [Read More...]
    Last edited by Lenno; 11-27-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"The UN is also encouraging social media influencers to help spread real news about the pandemic. Fake news about COVID, its origins, treatment and prevention, has gone viral. UN has launched counter-attack, wants you to help."

V

Kill them white babies!

From 2019; the movie Captive State

Smack Talk: Mulan Review (Utter Kung Poo) Language!

Last edited by Lenno; 11-30-2020 at 01:18 PM.