Page 123 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Iran/Persia is not a terrorist financer.
    USA finances terrorism for 121 years all over world, & most self professed Christians support it all.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wow, someone who uses an address to receive donations instead of computer stuff. How Artistic of Him.

WATER WARS about to go kinetic in America as farmers targeted by “terrorist” state governments that are deliberately collapsing civilization

Go ask Stalin; I think he'll know.....

(Natural News) As Mac Slavo writes at SHTFplan.com, "Farmers in the United States have reached a breaking point." The governments of California and Oregon are deliberately depriving farmers access to the critical water resources they need to grow crops, even when those resources are readily available. The problem isn't "drought," it … [Read More...]

These water wars etc. and more, are what we deserve, because we fought 2 large wars to protect the Bolshevik anti-Messiahs who tortured & murdered millions of Russian Christians, and most so called Americans are still very proud of their achievements in this regard.

• 100mph hour-long chase through the skies of Arizona and even enters military airspace before escaping into the night
    • The drone never hit a CBP chopper in the air, but it 'was flying dangerous close' around 10:30pm on February 9, the FBI said when they began their investigation
    • The drone was capable of reaching 14,000 feet and speeds over 100mph with a range of 70 miles
    • It 'orbited' the helicopter several times and then led the helicopter on a circular, hour-long chase
    • The CBP was using an Airbus AS350 that night, while sources close to The Drive said the Tucson PD Air Support was flying a Bell 206B-3 Jet Ranger helicopter
    • A Case Summary Report of the incident from the Tucson Police Department goes into more detail about what happened
    • The report reveals the drone was first seen by the police at the corner of East Ajo Way and South Palo Verde Road, which is next to a fuel terminal
    • The tactical flight officer on the Tucson PD helicopter said in the report that the drone 'maneuvered all over the city' at over 10,000 feet
    • It then 'appeared to move in an erratic pattern as if the signal with its home station was getting weaker' when it was leaving northwest of the city
    • The FBI previously said the drone made 'erratic maneuvers' and strayed into military airspace above fuel tanks at the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
    • It was last seen over 12,000 feet, traveling over 74mph according to the report
    • At that point, the police and CBP needed to refuel their vehicles
    • The intentions of the drone and where it came from remain unclear