Page 34 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I live in Phoenix AZ and I received a small plastic envelope with Chinese Characters addressed to me. I thought it may be the seeds and I opened and it was a face mask enclosed in a ziploc bag. I didn't know where to call and report so I just put it in the trash outside. I was afraid to open it!

What Possible Disruption Is Coming That Requires China To Start Massive Stockpiling Of All Possible Commodities

Zero Hedge - September 10, 2020 -
    China has been swallowing up raw materials and strategic goods far in advance of what the economy needs right now.

Dr. Lawrence Sellin: The Unequivocal Evidence Chinese Scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Provides Proof COVID-19 was Created by China’s Military