Page 2 of 210 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Huawei supports Wuhan by building 5G network at Huoshenshan Hospital

CGTN

3 weeks ago
    In the battle against COVID-19, China's leading network service provider, #Huawei, built a #5G network at #Huoshenshan ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

China says it built 130,000 5G base stations as of the end of 2019

No vaccine, no job: Eugenicist Bill Gates demands “digital certificates” to prove coronavirus vaccination status

(Natural News) On March 18, outspoken eugenicist Bill Gates participated in an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) event on Reddit entitled, "I'm Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19." And during this event, Gates openly admitted to the world that the agenda moving forward is to vaccinate every person on … [Read More...]

Before this is over... I can envision some of the more oppressive cultural marxist radicals getting assassinated !

Or maybe that is just wishful thinking !

I Found The Source of the Coronavirus (vid)

Forcing a Total, Saturated 5G Future... Without Safety Checks