Page 191 of 210 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Price of crude oil shoots above $120 per barrel during short squeeze; experts warn of even higher oil prices in coming months

(Natural News) During a short squeeze on Wednesday, March 23, the price of crude oil futures shot up to a record-breaking price of $120 per barrel. Financial experts warn that this is just the beginning, and oil prices will one day stay above $120 per barrel for a long time. Brent crude futures, one of several internationally recognized … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"Intended Consequences"
    https://nypost.com/2022/04/01/presch...s-are-terrors/
    ‘They’ve been so confined’: Teachers say post-pandemic tots are terrors
    By Jeanette Settembre
    April 1, 2022

The kids may be back in school, but they are not all right.

Early childhood educators say that post-pandemic preschoolers and kindergarteners are struggling with behavior issues, emotional resilience, motor skill development and language acquisition after spending their formative years wearing masks, distance learning and having limited social interactions.

“Students are having extreme difficulty with the structure of the school day: following directions, sitting in their seat for hours, working independently, being quiet and even sharing space with other students,” Vanessa Brancato, 30, who teaches preschool in Laurelton, Queens, told The Post.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Zero Covid Policy Causes Mass Uprisings in China
    China is experiencing mass unrest and uprisings across cities across the country. It's unprecedented.
    [Maybe the most important story that the MSM is not covering today.]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfLm98oFTM

https://dossier.substack.com/p/china-goes-wuhan-20-forcing-shanghai?s=r

As video evidence has proven, this is not a mere information operation. Shanghai is indeed fully locked down, and it has been this way for several days.

Chinese national sentenced to 29 months in US prison for stealing trade secrets
    Xiang Haitao, 44, who was previously employed by Monsanto, has been sentenced to 29 months in prison after pleading guilty to conspiring to steal trade secrets from the agricultural company.
    "Xiang conspired to steal an important trade secret to gain an unfair advantage for himself and the [People's Republic of China],” said Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen.
    The sentence is to be followed by three years of supervised release and a $150k fine, the Justice Department said in a statement.

BL Ranch