Page 38 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

A 20-Year-Old Book Suggests China Is Already Quietly At War With The US

...the book, written by two Chinese colonels, Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, focuses on how China can defeat an opponent seen as technologically superior, such as the United States...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    A 20-Year-Old Book Suggests China Is Already Quietly At War With The US

...the book, written by two Chinese colonels, Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, focuses on how China can defeat an opponent seen as technologically superior, such as the United States...
    You think?

The "First Strike" with an obviously weaponized virus should have eliminated any doubt about the "conflict."

Remember what Richard Nixon said about biological weapons?
    Something to the effect that we don't need them we have nukes and if anybody uses bio against us they can be guaranteed we will nuke THEM.

Maybe if our Intelligence Agencies weren't so penetrated and conflicted and essentially an arm of the Global/Communist/Financier IC conspiracy this shit would have never happened.
    I mean where were the US IC on the whole Biden Crime Family if they had a FISA on one of their business partners?
    Pro-Biden, anti-Biden, pro-communist, anti-communist, pro-America, anti-America, or any combination, where the **** were they?

We have a word for these types.

"Damaged Goods"
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

U.S. arrests five alleged Chinese agents, accusing them of targeting dissidents

https://www.thedesitimes.com/2020/10...ng-dissidents/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NYPD Officer Arrested, Charged With Acting As Chinese Government Agent

Sep 21, 2020,03:46pm EDTLisette Voytko Forbes Staff

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...h=8fec2b056463

The Ever-Expanding Influence of China

The communist Chinese have invested heavily in Joe Biden, and they're all in behind his candidacy.
    https://patriotpost.us/articles/7453...ina-2020-10-30