Page 46 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

By now it should be obvious - even to conservatives - that we are in a war. It is a conflict that began nearly fifty years ago when the street revolutionaries of the Sixties joined the Democrat Party. Their immediate goal was to help the Communist enemy win the war in Vietnam, but they stayed to expand their influence in the Democrat Party and create the radical force that confronts us today. The war that today’s Democrats are engaged in reflects the values and methods of those radicals. It is a war against us - against individual freedom, against America’s constitutional order, and against the capitalist engine of our prosperity.

Democrat radicals know what they want and where they are going. As a result, they are tactically and organizationally years ahead of patriotic Americans who are only beginning to realize they are in a war. The Democrats’ plan to steal the 2020 election was hatched many years ago when Democrats launched their first attacks on Voter I.D.s, and then every effort to secure the integrity of the electoral system. Those attacks metastasized into an all-out assault on Election Day itself with early- and late-voting grace periods, and a flood of 92 million mail-in ballots, hundreds of thousands of which were delivered in the middle of the night to be counted behind the backs of Republican observers after Election Day had passed.
    [rest at link]
    @WRSA

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/fighting-words-d

Last edited by Lenno; 11-26-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dominion and Obama
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This just finally fully registered with me. Eric Holder TOOK the system and GAVE it to Dominion for exactly the purpose of fixing elections forever.

Dominion's market share in the U.S. went from 0% to 50% in 2010 courtesy of Obama's DOJ.

https://twitter.com/bH2Omiamigo/status/13286798325411

Tyrant New Mexico Gov. Grisham using pandemic as excuse to starve citizens by ordering food stores closed

(Natural News) Americans, we have got to get a grip on what our elected ‘leaders’ — especially Democrats, but also some RINO Republicans — are doing with this COVID-19 pandemic. Straight up, they are using it to see just how far we’ll let them go in their quest to become dictators…our rulers rather than officials we elect to represent … [Read More...]