Page 11 of 210 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Because it is Pure Bull Feathers that is why.~!! Good for them not to feed you guys that just love doom and gloom bs stories. And the Nut Cases that are attacking the towers have no life of their own, and must destroy things that have been brainwashed in their heads by lies and fakery sites and fake stories that have made this into something that has been debunked on so many levels.

Says Dr. Hoppalong Rocket Surgeon and Brain Scientist
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Thank you Thank you very much. Stay home Stay safe.

IT BEGINS: Japan Pays Billions To Firms To Leave China, Relocate Production Elsewhere
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-be...tion-elsewhere

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    IT BEGINS: Japan Pays Billions To Firms To Leave China, Relocate Production Elsewhere
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-be...tion-elsewhere

It will be interesting to see how much of our industry comes back..I won’t hold my breath waiting though.

I don't think it will come back here, jimmyb.

We haven't destroyed the labor force enough that they'll work cheap enough.

Lots of other cheap labor markets around the world
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

As long as the money still comes to the poor like in the next 2 days those on food stamps get more this month and will get more next month as well. Next week those that get a stimulus check will be getting theirs first if they already have a automatic deposit in place. And who knows how much the next wave of free money from the government others will get as well, maybe those that are renting in government housing will get a reprieve of rent for a month or two as well. Lots of deals are still coming from the feds.

Pandemics Economically Worse than War - The First Pandemic - Pandemic History 01