Page 87 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

"That same year, the billionaire told The Telegraph it would be “relatively easy” to engineer a new flu strain. Unlike a nuclear war though, the disease wouldn’t stop killing once it was released" Isnt it crazy how Bill Gates keeps making these predictions and he seems to always be right? Almost like he has something to do with them
    https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-bioterro
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Boeing 777 Makes Emergency Landing In Moscow Due To Engine Trouble

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bo...engine-trouble

Body Language: Mitch McConnell Interview

Pedos and Perverts rejoice!

Biden Allows “60 Minutes” to Release Military Imagery Secrets that Saved US Lives
    In one 3 second clip, the dial pad of a CENTCOM phone is also shown. It displays several contact numbers (539-xxxx) and direct dial labels for the Secretary of Defense, the XO, Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and so on. These are digital labels stored in a database that could be traced. They are not paper overlays. It’s astonishing that a Commander in Chief or staff would allow images like this to be made public. CBS likely has hours of raw footage in Hi-Def – and all of it should be deleted immediately. They could have done an identical story without any of these images. So, who’s side are they on?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...aved-us-lives/

The Communist Takeover of America - 45 Declared Goals ...

https://www.dtss.us/blog/the-communi...eclared-goals/

The Communist Takeover of America - 45 Declared Goals Published at: March 27, 2018 / Category: Freedom , Globalization , Government , Secret Societies / Comments: 6 Comments To counter the #MarchForOurLives heavily organized and funded by globalist organizations I felt compelled to post this today.