Page 10 of 210 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

South Korean Scientists Warn: COVID-19 Can Spontaneously "Reactivate" In Cured Patients

"While we are putting more weight on reactivation as the possible cause, we are conducting a comprehensive study on this..."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Questionable Death Certificates
    [Is the system in the USA slanted to push the CV deaths up?]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfG9nmAnQp

YouTube Restricts Content About 5G Dangers After Multiple Attacks On Towers

Possible correlation between 5G radiation and coronavirus severity cited in scientific white papers

Because it is Pure Bull Feathers that is why.~!! Good for them not to feed you guys that just love doom and gloom bs stories. And the Nut Cases that are attacking the towers have no life of their own, and must destroy things that have been brainwashed in their heads by lies and fakery sites and fake stories that have made this into something that has been debunked on so many levels.

Wuhan Flight to Australia Delivers 90 Tons of Possibly Defective Medical Supplies
    A cargo flight from Wuhan, ground zero of China’s CCP virus epidemic, which arrived in Australia on April 8, contained roughly 90 tons of medical and personal protective equipment, officials ...
    April 10, 2020BY Isabel van Brugen

US Health Workers Sue Beijing for Hoarding Global Medical Supplies
    A group of healthcare workers is seeking to hold the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) responsible for allegedly hoarding personal ...
    As Pandemic Crisis Grows, China Ships Shoddy Medical Supplies to Virus-Hit Countries
    Defective medical gear from China is drawing growing backlash overseas, with Finland, Britain, and Ireland being the latest ...
    Leaked Documents From District Authorities in Wuhan Reveal Scale of Virus Data Coverup
    Authorities in Wuhan have consistently underreported CCP virus infections and deaths, according to internal government documents obtained by ...