Page 107 of 210 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

dupe
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

May Day Is a Communist Holiday

VAERS (the federal vaccine side effects database) has updated for the week.
    Holy moly.
    It’s now at 118,000+ covid vaccine reports. That’s up 32,000 in a week - a 35% rise. Before Covid, VAERS got that many reports in a year.

Just how bad is the backlog?

VAERS jumped to 86,000 Covid reports today. That's up 18,000 in a week, but the backlog is clearly huge and probably still getting worse. (Europe, which has given 1/2 as many doses, has 300,000+ reports.)

How does a safety system catch signals that are waiting to be processed?

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1388151972096839685

VAERS (the federal vaccine side effects database) has updated for the week.
    Holy moly.
    It’s now at 118,000+ covid vaccine reports. That’s up 32,000 in a week - a 35% rise. Before Covid, VAERS got that many reports in a year.

Just how bad is the backlog?

VAERS jumped to 86,000 Covid reports today. That's up 18,000 in a week, but the backlog is clearly huge and probably still getting worse. (Europe, which has given 1/2 as many doses, has 300,000+ reports.)

How does a safety system catch signals that are waiting to be processed?

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1388151972096839685

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Normalising the Abnormal: From ‘We’re Not Planning Covid Passports’ to ‘They May be Needed Long Term’ in 3 Easy Months

https://www.infowars.com/posts/norma...3-easy-months/

Jeremy Jurgens (World Economic Forum) warns "ANOTHER crisis" faster, more significant than COVID19

•Nov 7, 2020
    Jeremy Jurgens: Opened Representative Office in Beijing; 2006-08, Chief Representative and Head, China; 2008-10

COVID lockdowns cost countless jobs, don’t appear to have saved lives: study

https://nypost.com/2021/05/01/covid-lockdowns-cost-jobs-dont-appear-to-have-saved-lives/

The NEW White Monkey Jobs in China

The COVID-19 extinction level event

(Natural News) What the world is experiencing in 2021 and going forward is a manmade EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT via an ongoing series of bioterrorists acts perpetrated by a genocidal conspiracy of state actors, corporate entities, NGOs, secret societies[1] and terrorist organizations such as NATO (aka North Atlantic Terrorist … [Read More...]

Beware the financial FALLOUT from the vaccine bioweapons death wave
    https://www.brighteon.com/3f518766-2...9-1b87dff9b9bd

The genocide continues through the vaccines, as the CDC scrambles to deceive the public

(Natural News) In just a few months, the CDC has disclosed 118,902 adverse reactions and 3,848 deaths following covid-19 vaccination. Since its inception, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has never seen such an enormous spike in vaccine injury reports. Since December 2020, the total deaths recorded following experimental … [Read More...]