Page 122 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

No Vax, No Phone – Pakistan Province Blocks Sim Cards Of The Unvaccinated

https://truepundit.com/no-vax-no-phone-pakistan-provi
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Europe officially launches covid “vaccine passports” after clueless media dismissed the idea as a “conspiracy theory”

(Natural News) For months, the mainstream media has been decrying the idea of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccine passports" as some kind of wild conspiracy theory drummed up by "science deniers." But now, the European Union is introducing them for real, shifting the world one step closer towards a full-fledged mark of the … [Read More...]

Rhodes College announces plan to profile and discriminate against unvaccinated students, fine them $3,000 per year

(Natural News) Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee just released a new policy of segregation for the Fall 2021 semester. Rhodes College will violate the medical privacy of their students and require each individual to show digital proof that they were inoculated by an emergency use authorization (EUA) covid vaccine. If a student fails to … [Read More...]

Chan Zuckerberg Institute funneled cash to Wuhan lab where covid likely originated

(Natural News) Another Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic culprit has been identified, and you are probably supporting him by using his app on your smartphone or computer. That culprit is Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, of course, who has been outed for funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to Wuhan, China, through his "Chan … [Read More...]

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. warns that Fauci, Gates are committing mass genocide against humanity

(Natural News) What was accomplished in 2020 other than the abolition of Americans' constitutional rights? Not much, according to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who recently took some time to talk to Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, about the wreckage that has been left behind due to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic. Rather than help … [Read More...]

Mysterious plane flights across America may be flying in Chinese mercenaries and weapons as ANP readers warn of feelings of ‘something very nasty headed our way’ in the days ahead

(Natural News) In a series of comments made by numerous ANP readers on Wednesday on this ANP story, a bunch of different people pointed out they believe something very nasty is headed our way, and very soon, and possibly of the 'false flag variety,' to complete the 'takedown of America' while finishing the demonization of the 2nd Amendment … [Read More...]

"Q"