Page 13 of 210 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

opps
    Last edited by Lenno; 04-13-2020 at 10:39 AM.

51 Recovered patients in South Korea test positive AGAIN for coronavirus

(Natural News) At least 51 patients in South Korea are confirmed to be positive again for coronavirus after leaving quarantine, said health officials this week. According to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the patients were already given a clean bill of health following an earlier diagnosis for COVID-19, with the … [Read More...]

BOMBSHELL: Taxpayer-funded NIH funneled $3.7 million to Wuhan virus research lab believed to have engineered the coronavirus bioweapon

(Natural News) In a bombshell finding, the taxpayer-funded NIH (National Institutes of Health, where Dr. Fauci is a top official) is now known to have funded bat coronavirus research (SARS-CoV) at the very same BSL-4 Wuhan laboratory that is widely believed to have engineered and release the Wuhan coronavirus that's now devastating the … [Read More...]

The same Buzzfeed that claimed coronavirus was no big deal has now been forced to slash pay for its own workers due to lockdowns

(Natural News) My, oh my, how the tables have turned. Buzzfeed News, which earlier this year started publishing a Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "hoax" list is suddenly having to downsize its employees' wages in response to the ongoing crisis. Reports indicate that some Buzzfeed News staffers, including some executives, are slated to … [Read More...]

The CCP Fires A Warning Shot At Deep State Covid 19 Accomplices