Page 152 of 210 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Is graphene oxide what caused Japanese authorities to suspend Moderna’s “contaminated” covid vaccines?

(Natural News) At least 1.63 million doses of Moderna's Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccine" have been suspended in Japan after it was discovered that the vials contain "contamination" in the form of "foreign materials." On August 26, the country's health ministry discovered that at least 390 doses, or 39 vials, of the Moderna … [Read More...]

Atleast two japanese citizens have died after being given the contaminated vaccine..

Yet spokesman of Maderna already has laid grounds for a cover up, by saying "I'm 100% positive it wasn't the Vaccine that killed them, but there needs to be an investigation."

Americans can't sue them, but can foreigners that die from the Vaccine sue US makers?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Atleast two japanese citizens have died after being given the contaminated vaccine..
    ... can foreigners that die from the Vaccine sue US makers?
    They will have to fight with all the crooks running the Just Us system.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Woke L.A. teacher's union boss who didn't want to reopen schools and said teachers should only teach on Zoom for four hours a day says it doesn't matter kids don't know their times tables because they learned about BLM riots in 2020 instead

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9943337/LA-teach
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Australian government celebrates construction of covid quarantine camp, claims prisoners will be held for “public safety”

(Natural News) The Premier of Queensland in Australia has put out a new propaganda advertisement that celebrates the construction of a new government Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "quarantine" facility known as "Wellcamp." Like something straight out of 1984, the video – you can watch it below – shows Annastacia Palaszczuk delivering the … [Read More...]

The US was the only country of NATO/UN forces in Afghanistan that blocked the former Afghan Gov't from signing on to the deal.

My bet it will be fast tracked under the Taliban.