Page 155 of 210 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Italians may soon face mandatory COVID shots

Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi is prepared to require jabs if the vaccination rate doesn't reach 80 percent by the end of September.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/italian-prime-minister-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room.

The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed.

https://vidmax.com/video/207091-auss...ested-negative
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

After calling vaccine passports a “conspiracy theory,” U.K. government now says everyone will need to show proof of vaccination to live

(Natural News) On September 5, the government of the United Kingdom confirmed that Brits will soon need to show proof of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccination" in order to enter nightclubs and large venues. U.K. vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi had earlier stated that a "vaccine passport" scheme like this would never be implemented, … [Read More...]

Chase Bank says it ‘made an error’ sending credit card cancellation letter to Gen. Flynn: Report

(Natural News) Retired General Michael Flynn received a letter from Chase Bank explaining that doing business with his household was a "reputational risk to our company." (Article by Alexander Hall republished from NewsBusters.org) The 280,000 followers-strong purported Telegram account of Flynn shared what appears to be a damning … [Read More...]

Connecticut violates medical privacy laws (HIPAA) with Orwellian push that allows health “officials” to access vaccine medical records on an individual basis

(Natural News) Ned Lamont, the governor of Connecticut, has signed an executive order that allows local health officials and school nurses to access the private Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccination" status of individuals living in their communities. Existing law in Connecticut prohibits vaccination records from being released … [Read More...]

Fauci bioweapons funding CONFIRMED, smoking gun proves covid vaccines based on govt biowarfare program

(Natural News) Thanks to a FOIA request by The Intercept, we now have smoking gun proof that Anthony Fauci directed NIH funding for bioweapons research on SARS-CoV-2 (via "gain-of-function" experiments) under the cover of the Chinese Communist Party. The 900+ pages of once-secret documents also confirm that the United States government … [Read More...]

The Beginning of China’s Economic Collapse? Largest Issuer of China’s Commercial Paper, Evergrande, Is Facing Bankruptcy, Entire World Economy Likely Impacted

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-beginning-chinas-economic-collapse-largest-issuer-chinas-commercial-paper-evergrande-facing-bankruptcy-entire-world-economy-likely-impacted/

The Camps are here