Page 160 of 210 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Premier says Saskatchewan has been ‘too patient’ with unvaccinated, introduces vaccine passport

Saskatchewan has become yet another Canadian province to flip-flop on the issue of implementing vaccine passport measures, which will be effective October 1.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/premier-says-saskatchew

US Republicans call for sanctions against Australia over police treatment of protesters American Republicans called on the United States to impose sanctions against Australia this week in response to several cases of Australian police officers violently attacking ‘unauthorized protesters’.

Lawyer fights COVID tyranny in Supreme Court of Australian state

Sydney lawyer Tony Nikolic as filed a lawsuit against Health Minister Brad Hazzard and Chief Health Officer Dr. Kerry Chant for the imposition of vaccine mandates on employees, inspiring the United Australia Party’s challenge to the political establishment.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lawyer-confronts-covid-
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-20-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

With deadline looming, SEALs in limbo after seeking religious exemption to shot. Lawyer seeks 90-day reprieve to avoid military readiness crisis.

https://justthenews.com/government/s...-covid-vaccine

Suspect detained in Germany after killing gas station worker at point blank over request to WEAR A MASK A German man has been taken into custody on suspicion of murder after shooting dead a young cashier in a gas station in the western German town of Idar-Oberstein after the worker told him to wear a mask.