Page 183 of 210 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2093

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Botched 5G rollout by Biden regime leads to mass rescheduling of flights, deemed most “utterly irresponsible” act in aviation

Activating 5G towers could KILL people who took COVID-19 vaccines, analysts warn

Tony Podesta, Given Immunity by Mueller Gang, Now Making Millions from Chinese Telecom Company Huawei

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/tony-podesta-given-immunity-mueller-gang-now-making-millions-chinese-telecom-company-huawei/

Former Arkansas Professor Pleads Guilty to Lying About China Patents

Simon Saw-Teong Ang. (Washington County Detention Center)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/former...s_4229260.html

The same media establishment that colluded with the Democrats to cover up Joe Biden’s dementia in order to get Donald Trump out of the White House are now providing cover for his obvious status as a puppet for unseen handlers. This is an extraordinary moment in history, with the American people kept in the dark about who is actually in charge of the executive branch during a period of multiple grave crises in foreign affairs, the economy, and public health.

A mere 32 seconds’ worth of video depicting the end of Biden’s address to the nation’s governors proves that he is not in charge of his presidency. He indicates that the plan was for him to take questions, beginning with one from the Governor of Utah. (The oddity of a POTUS planning in advance the questioners at the end of events, including press conferences, is a separate and disturbing issue. Scripting so closely suggests an inability to handle spontaneity and stage management of Q&A that is unseemly.)

But, as you will see, someone else decided that Biden was not going to follow that plan. My guess is that he was showing signs of incoherence, of the phenomenon known as “sundowning,” where a dementia patient loses coherence as the day wears on.

But whatever the cause of the change of plans, it is crystal clear that Biden is not calling the shots at his own public event. Someone else – a female voice off camera – shuts down the questions and Biden just sits there, looking back and forth and grinning stupidly as he obeys instructions from someone powerful enough to make him backtrack in public.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/if_you_wante

run by chyna:
    Yale now asking students to spy on each other to enforce covid compliance

(Natural News) For the past two years, Yale University has required all students to wear a face mask on campus at all times, which apparently includes at night on a weekend when nobody else is around. One student learned this the hard way recently after he was caught maskless inside a deserted library at 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday night. … [Read More...]