Page 189 of 207 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2061

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pentagon Funded Bio-Weapons Labs in the Ukraine

https://banned.video/watch?id=6223867d1d2e7e50742b58fc
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Global Central Bank Head Announces Social Credit Score System

https://www.infowars.com/posts/global-central-bank-head-announces-social-credit-score-system/

WHO calls for “new global public health world order” to take advantage of future plandemics

(Natural News) In order to prevent another plandemic, the World Health Organization (WHO) wants to create an international "pandemic treaty" that would restrict and legally bind its 194 member nations to medical martial law. The United States would need to give up its national sovereignty under the plan, including all civil and health … [Read More...]

the genocide our government is funding

Global Social Credit Industry: Social Credit System Infrastructure Represents $16.1 Billion Opportunity by 2026

By: Jamie White

Combination of surveillance, AI, sensors, and biometrics will be used to monitor the activities of citizens to determine “good”, “bad”, and “marginal” behavior within society, according to market research firm.